Friday, May 14, 2021

Burning

Graciously. Yes. Lightning strikes between two lit cigars blowing smoke. Embers. Burning Man. I don't have a piano. I get down. I can only be appropriate. Gladly share. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Corner Reference

"The Get Down". https://youtu.be/8arQZrQzonI

<add our songs>


Embers


Graciously. Yes. Happy median. Sea life. No mercy. Mammal. Breathe. Pervade. Let us stop play pretending unwillingness to participate. You are glad that I do not know you. Thermal warmth. Bowel movement. Group participation. Snow capped mountains. Nature with one. Is my story relative? There is a garden. Thank you for the dove. Isla, we belong in France. Let's go home. Eons of space. "Frozen". Time calculated money. Female burning ashes male. It is a beautiful day for a walk in the neighborhood. I am using your fear against you. I am hungry. Child of God. Laughable. Teachable. Moment. Claim personification. What is your name? Burning man. Bet means let’s do that. Nail biter. Hesitant allure. Move into the basement. You have massive sex organs. She said it first. True story. "Treat Me Like Fire". I can react to pollution. What is indeed. I do not feel your compassion because I do not have any. Gut tension relief. Sound. Silence is death. We are in an echo chamber. You are annoyed observing us. You are precious. If I was predictable I would have been a playwright. Smart enough to stay ignorant. Opportunity cost. Consignment. Paying to be touched. Phone home. Have you told me what to think or do I believe in myself? Compassion. Gladly share. Little black boy. "Keep Tryin'". Parallelism is distracting. Reasonable delay avoids expectation. Place your eggs in a basket. I am building a boat and leaving you. I want an atmosphere. His mind. Her belong. Lightning strikes between two lit cigars blowing smoke. Embers. Burning Man. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Frozen". https://youtu.be/IezlWijcdQk

"Treat Me Like Fire". https://youtu.be/x-VET23C-9A

"Keep Tryin'". https://youtu.be/lhL1lUzmjcs

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....