Monday, May 24, 2021

Pattern shifts maker

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Black. Person. Creative. Color variations. People. Look. A rainbow. I am upside down. Should I share this or give this away? Teacher. Ahead of the game. My nerves are steel. Rods. Like laser vision. Do you feel me sweating? Does he come around his family and friends? No. See. You are okay. I am a roaring flame. This is Larry. Nephew. Kiss me. Writing for God is like you gotta be one. This is livid. Thank you prime directive. Roar in your cave. Voice. The Authors. I got your schematic. Vegetable garden. Dove. France. Greece. Italy. Spain. Pardon my cigar. I am drinking Maker's Mark whiskey. Under a tree with Nelson Mandela. Almond butter. Apple. Where the bend of space illustrates a physical property. Surrounding humidity. Poetic Lyrist. The achievement of goals. Work. Five ninths. Like father. Like son. Popcorn maker. Tell me what is and I will show you what has never been. Immortality. They heard me. And you are? Name. How fortunate to never be last. Everybody is addicted. I am closing shop. Now. Open. Mouth. Wide. Nostrils. Her Succulent Lips. Floss. Rinse. Brush your teeth beneath the gum lines. Call your mother. Popcorn maker. Tell me what is and I will show you what has never been. Immortality. They heard me. And you are? Name. How fortunate to never be last. Everybody is addicted. I am closing shop. Now. Open. Mouth. Wide. I am in particular with an impartial understanding. Rest. The rest is relaxation. Niggas. Here. Tweet this. It will be like fucking your mother for all time. The only drop deserves the splash. Science. And a real understanding. Everything to live for. At least the nigga is dead. "Bird Box". Response to the king. That was not nice. Oh. You heard me call my son. Yes. I get it. I drew pictures. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

References

"Bird Box". https://g.co/kgs/oPdmwj

<add our references>


Ahead of the game


Graciously. Yes. Be curious to ask. Plan for tomorrow never comes. Building. Today. Now. What's happening? Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Gladly share. Poor by virtue. Happy at the bottom of our shotglass. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....