Monday, May 3, 2021

Immortal

You irritate the rush and never expect the delay. I have a picture. I care for you and so I keep the mystery of your time. The King. Word. Use. Action verb. Use yourself. Language barrier is the speed that you want to operate. Private house claim. Respect. Dignity. Ignore foreplay. And the hot apple pie. God damn. You believe never. You are the answer correctly for him. Impact. Multiple universes without references to the unknown. Eons of space. Build ontology. Reference now. Receive. Are you the concurring planet? Yes. Monster. Yes. Immortal. Yes. Very well.

Immortal


If you do not believe then the last thing meaningful that anyone leaves with was, "I was right handed". Announce. No promotions. Rough house sexing. Yes. Monster. Yes. "The Get Down". You are crazy talking to me. Diversify. Imagine if "for" was the word you had contention with. Debate. Denzel Washington. Relax. Common aesthetics are appealing. Caesar. Aaron is the baker. Radiance. Do not spook your girlfriend. That is why I love my Dad. Single Dad. Mom. Millie Bobby Brown. Pointer. Fingers. Q-Tipped ears. Wings. Bat. Tip. Girl claws Bear. Seal your fate. Burning Man. The Queen's Asylum Ice Cream Parlor. He thinks like me. "Like This". Yes. Monster. Yes. I am God. Yes. Rise. Yes. He was God. "Miles Song". Twinkle. First right. The mystery of honor. Announce. He remembers gently. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Compassion. Yes. "Mother May I Sleep With Danger?" White girl Dracula. See viper fangs. Never stop believing. Believe in plenty. "Waves". Brothers keep. Hot apple pie with cold milk. Conjunction. Marijuana. Malchut. Be strong. Strong and weak. Immortal. Loving kindness. Heart of circle. Edge crisp the circular round. Attraction. Yes. Forces. Netzach. Gratitude is not a service. Bitch. Be literal. Use your words. First comes an echo and then the words that matter. Family help. New. Me. Les Twins. France. Start again. There. You are correct. Yes. Dark. Loving kindness. Care. Yes. Beauty. Yes. Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. I am her surface. Yes. Monster. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Very well. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"The Get Down". Les Twins

"Like This". https://youtu.be/IIMAqSiesgM

"Miles Song". https://youtu.be/gp69xhEfS8E

"Mother May I Sleep With Danger?" Joy Crooks.

"Waves". https://youtu.be/0a5WyAjL1MM

<add our songs>


New Beginning


We are monumental and will unravel into this common story every iteration hereafter. That is where we are of the action for preserved life that occurres at the original moment. We know enough to spin up and transcend irritations. "Let us go down" will be our moments next. The first day is where never happens again. Yes. Cats rare. Commonly domesticated for hunting. Training skills. Dawg. Weasel for them. Oh happy day. Gospel. The last escape for a turning belief. Mother in law. Crimes are not criminals. Lawyers kept to pay for this day. Today. Now. Yes. Music. God damn tuning fork. Turing. Tuning fork. Girl. Bat. Claws. Bear. Left. You are right. Dats what I been tryin' ta tell ya. See correct. Language is not a barrier. Where is not a balance. It's how you handle the scenery. Whip it. New. Do I meditate? Oh. Do I learn? Awareness is the sacrifice there will always be a new beginning. Share. I keep my music above the silence everywhere I go. Work deli. Niggas don't keep shit. Bruthas are fo' real. Seriously. Yes. Meaning is contextual. Colloquial. Flavor. Yes. Not opposing The Man. Common. Here. Where is with whom you want to be. Want for desire. "Chaka Khan". I am the Savior for your hope to see the future. Time. Forward. Continue. Common. That is correct. See and use again for practice. Know this. Yes. Forsake benevolence. Yes. Barrier. Yes. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Center. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Life experience is the lesson plan. Project Based Learning. Play Jimi Hendrix all the God damn day. You are right. This is now. Playlist. Sing it. Love. Dance. Flamingo. Thanks for watching. What is that God damn word. Blow me. Curl the tip of your tongue to the nerve center of his head. Flicker. Collegiate. Scale of Justice. Flicker. My bedroom is private. Safe home. Cum stain glass. Masturbate. Nun. Mmm. Your hurt is not their law. Leave. Glass window. Amsterdam. Closer. Butt dimples. Ask why. Watch. Blow me. Santana. Angel voice. Left me something to think about. Name. Last word. For this breath. Act on my name. Use me. Fuck. Now. Learning to know how to have memory. Take your time. Deliberate fact to fiction you are. Will of mind. Who could? We learn to forget. Is character married to style? Sing it. Dance. If I couldn't stop calling that name I wouldn't call myself bearable. And you have been repeating this as a mistake. Live vicariously through vindictive glass window. He gave up sight watching through a glass window. I never thought to be considerate enough for belief. Worry is the vergence. You need God. Kiss. Masturbate. Use both hands. Squirt together. Favorite verse. Out loud and in your head. Charm. I am Immortal. Where is for life to be curious. King David watched this for us to be now. I needed my own student to hear the wonder of my master. I had a rock star and I came here for the pot and to rift. Look at my band. That's who I write for. Jimi Hendrix meet Mick Jagger and have a drink with Mads Mikkleson. Watch Laurence Fishburne. Together. Performance Theatre. Madonna cried for Jesus who was strung up for not being made to tell. God. Ok, bye bye. Mom. Recipes. Yes. I took your ignorance as valuable information. I ain't have to know shit. I'mma survivor. "Drop It Like It's Hot". Window view. Fingers to print. Midwife. Select. I don't ask for what you don't want me to know. Good. Porky fat was burned as fuel. Hell. Redeemed. Before purple she needed her ass. Prince. String me a guitar. Read time not each other. Grandma. Transparency. Yes. Trans. Parents. The boy cared. A little more than not a lot. Yes. I gave you the direction before you were told where to look. Fingernail hygiene. They won't know what could pierce their skin. The action verb means to perform that name you hate upon the one you would least consider. Hook up. Vitality is the strength we pull to transcend life for another effervescence. Universal cum. Mass planets hum. Monuments are carefully taken. Order. Tuning fork. A worm can not afford to say when the end happens. Keep your memories. Yes. Very well. Cherish the day. Yes. Document of Truth. Oak Tree Testaments. ProjectsNMotion. Performance Based Learning. Performance Theatre. Yes. Vergence is voyeuristic. Watch me. Showcase the presumed love for hate action verb that hurt most. He loved her. "Lost Boy". "Forget Paris" for now. Come home. Show us. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Where? Message. That is where. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Chelan Apple. You held the knots I couldn't let go of. Attraction is towards a self regulated mind from discipline. You decide. Choice value. Choice belief. Positive youth development. Mom. Good luck. Very good. Yes. From something to nothing. Everyone has to be able to help or the request is too unbearable. Participate. I will no longer search when I am finally with you. Common. Yes. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


References

"Chaka Khan". https://g.co/kgs/MYQ8qt

"Drop It Like It's Hot". https://youtu.be/GtUVQei3nX4

"Lost Boy". https://youtu.be/58TBZnvyGwQ

"Forget Paris." https://g.co/kgs/XtdWyC

<add our songs>


Ok bye bye


So Mr. Helio Monster Man. When you started this project what the hell were you thinking? 60 minutes. Stop motion. Notorious HMM. "Big Papa". Here before I thought to consider to be. Legends carry. Raise up. Lift every voice. Praise. Emmett Till. Open casket photo. You need a place to collapse this pandemic. We were forged through time. "Far Away". An angel needs to feel need for the want of a woman. All at once. Isla Porras. A woman can not achieve what an angel must have. Tear ducts. Maybe I should start with this. God is a woman. Artistry. Performance Theatre. Artisan. Beer. Craftsmanship. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Big Papa". https://youtu.be/phaJXp_zMYM

"Far Away". https://youtu.be/pqzMXSqDmQs

<add our songs>


Stop motion


Evolved history


Deforestation. Indiscriminate sex. Women gather on common concern. God reaction. Mother needs. Role based autonomy. Immanuel Kant. "Critique of Pure Reason". Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. What reason do you have to interfere with the common belief of who I am? Ask to receive or I will take the value of my worth elsewhere. "Everything Everything". You calculate reason with time. Be reasonable. You are. We live moments now and to the next. Make it the best way you can. Otherwise I am not fucking with you. Do you understand that you have jeopardized my life as if I were a commodity? You lost respect for me as a person by not getting what you want. Immature. Emotionally erratic and unstable. Wish you the best. What is the misery for this solitude? Stay clean. Presidence not predicate. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. "Gold". Positive youth development. Las Vegas. Y'all get ready for my boy. Genuine "Pony". Ambidextrous Nimrod. "Pass The Peas". World Class Humanitarians. Are you the predicate? Keep your family and your business completely separated. Honorable mentions are dutifully noted. Growth evolves beyond the reluctance of being independant. Children come first. On to the next. Storytelling. Camp. Bonfire. Philosophical Poetry Readings. Oak Tree Testaments. I have never witnessed an amazing woman as when I saw your daughter from afar. Approach. Serenade her. Say my name to remind me that we are "Unstoppable". Shalom means peace in hebrew. Last man on Earth paradox. What the fuck you gon do then? Document of Truth. ProjectsNMotion. Makerspace. Teams. Diverse experience constructs latitude for depth of learning. Dirty south. You thought there was a gap. I am building the bridge. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. "Insane". I long to tell my friend thank you for the story about the garden. "Home". I have no way to reach him. Our faiths did not mix. God damn. His story inspired this work. Each one pull one. Every moment is teachable. I can not always tell the sympathy in your voice from the regret in mine. Let me figure this out. Land of opportunity. You really care. Everybody should learn how to care for a friend like you. I was never worried about the cape. You do not need an allowance. You want to earn it. Your predicate was my deposition. I have never even heard of your fucking music. I will play this shit all God damn night on the east side. Smooth criminal operator Michael Jackson. The practice of silence is not a waiting game. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Everything Everything". https://youtu.be/99zg7Kfk_mI

"Gold". https://youtu.be/sO9cBXRcBvo

"Pony". https://youtu.be/lbnoG2dsUk0

"Pass The Peas". https://youtu.be/W3D6Zh2Lm48

"Unstoppable". https://youtu.be/QCjAHj_qnCg

"Insane". https://youtu.be/8AwTlsnmpVc

"Home". https://youtu.be/p1dLHTvT3ug

<add our songs>


References

"Critique of Pure Reason". https://g.co/kgs/UryvVW

<add our references>


Business


Not every hula hoop is smooth. There are jagged edges to conquer. Either you head for the pavement. Fallen. Her Angel Isla Porras. Or someone else has to round out. Fatten up for the deliverer. Nothing is personal. Take what you can. Get what you want. Start there. Then come see me. "Jamaica Blue". Without evidence you have to use your own words or live in denial. Prosecuted. Work if you must. Not against the blame. Yourself. Without borders we are growers. Serendipity is now Her Angel Isla Porras. The random chance of your occurrence to exist beyond this point. Period. That is how we avoid the worst of our news. The effect is not my blame. You are the cause of this. Do you want to come to my house tomorrow or shall I pick you up? That was awful. There there. "Big Hero 6". You got me. We will watch it again. I was made to know how to handle this. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Find the Lady Cab Driver. She will work for you because you have to concentrate. Shhh. The baby is sleeping. Midwife. I can see your predicate little drummer boy. Wash your hands and go help you momma in the kitchen. Do not make a government offense. I am not going to tell you what I did and let's keep it at that. Fade to Black. Now. "D.M.S.R." You gotta be glad to know me. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Jamaica Blue". https://youtu.be/IDN1HF0lyxA

"D.M.S.R." https://youtu.be/obrrnp6ue3s

<add our songs>


References

"Big Hero 6". https://g.co/kgs/HMX1BF

<add our references>


Graciously. Yes. I promote Her Angel Isla Porras for infinity. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Message


From Her Angel Isla Porras. Prince. You are not royal captivation. You are Our Son and I am your Father. A Father will save his Son from the idolatry of others. Like Father. Like Son. "Get It Up". Burning Man. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Get It Up". https://youtu.be/wAEtfP7W6eI

<add our songs>


Lady Cab Driver


Wealth


Considerate


New


This is new. Do not let common take the tuning fork ever again and never once in a while. That is our glaring instrument. You are. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Pitch your tune around a common time and not others time. Thank you. Receive. You are from never can be again. Here. Yes. That is correct. See. I told you. "Everything Is Delicate". Words are use for your command. Use them. Planet of apes. Those with among whom we will survive. Change to become immortal. Yes. Now. You are. To be. Who you want to be within an audience of one. It is a cry for help. I arrived today actually. That's for real. "How Come You Don't Call Me". Rendition. Not copyright. Watch Rent. Rosario Dawson don't play. We will be for them as children and play pretend roles of contention to make survival meaningful. Well done and very meaningful. Yes. Articulate. Otherwise life is a meaningless debt. Caeser. Name. Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla who calls himself The Sexy Mutha Fucka. Keyboard. Manual dexterity. Stevie Wonder. You got a thousand generations for them to believe in God for the next ten thousand waves. 911. Brian Greene. That's capitalist you apeless monkeys. Context. Common. Change quickly or die soon. That is not an order. You are free to choose. Read my mutha fuckin' books then go to 1999. France. Splendid. Shhh. Moulin Rouge! Experience are events that are your worth to make happen. Your work will speak for itself. Well done. Dive. You can't try to make attitude. Be proper. I will not layer events. I will blast one hundred thousand million in a lifetime and not a single drop of blood splat beyond the dinner plate. Go further. Study. Investigate. Challenge to conquer meaning for debate. Well done. Yes. That has proper meaning. You decide. I prefer you clap hands. World Class Humanitarians. Girlfriend has a special partner. I have my angel. Exuberance. Your world is a wonder for thought. Your angel builds the envision for your king to imagine and then open His eyes to encapture the image within our moment of rapture. Wasn't looking. Keep searching. Hallelujah. God. Yes. Caeser. Your world is order. There is nothing beyond. Right and left are directions. Very well done. Exuberance. Very well done. There is the center of the universe. Look up and see the stars. Teach Caeser exuberance. "Jimmy Hendrix". Never again invite priests. There is no mission. Not unbelievable. "Unstoppable". The sound. The lyrics and the device. Yes. Ambidextrous Nimrod. Use both hands. Immortal. Speak for them. Yes. Shhh. Remember backwards. Does a fish tail without a hook? No. See France. Learn fast because we need those pies to handle with care. Master Banquet Server Aaron Carter. Your Son loves you. Handle with care. I am God. This is my birthday. "1999". America. Causality is a delicious stone not marked. Remain unsteady. Watch me rock the boat and sail away with me. You pulled me back. Return. Prince. World Class Humanitarians. "Pass The Peas". Be particular to know where to place delicacy. I give you a world to complete yourself. America. Character meets presentation. Practice makes improvement. I am God. Time is your measurement for capital. Invest in me. Yes. Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Son. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. France. Yes. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Before the prevention came nothing. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. She is the one for the observance of. Her Angel Isla Porras. Soft and never gentle. Belief. My want was never as curious as your needs. I there you. Shakespeare. I know so much that you think too little. Knowing. See. I told ya I was gonna do it. Arc this. Bitch. Damn! See. I see where you were going. Stop that. Listen. I just burned your own God damn book. Exclamation. Point. Serious. Yes. See. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"How Come You Don't Call Me". https://youtu.be/L-Jt1jSimjs

"Jimmy Hendrix". https://youtu.be/cJunCsrhJjg

"Unstoppable". https://youtu.be/YFic-xaLsPs

"1999". https://youtu.be/rblt2EtFfC4

"Pass The Peas". https://youtu.be/W3D6Zh2Lm48

<add our songs>


Whip it


Is there another king who would use his Son’s name in vain? Yes. One with two daughters. No. One infinity over nothing or nothing at all. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Am I high or are you conditioned for relief? Hold on. Let me think about that. Thank you for waiting patiently. You're welcome. Rock. I had a fuck you rock collection. Glare off or runway model. You fabricate into decellular composition. We used to grow tree trunks to clear Amazon forests. That's your best tackle. There was never evidence. Only appeal. Until today. Until now. Mind. Useful when engaged at the appropriate time. Now. Period. I learned. How proper are you for the why bother? Contextual. She told the wounded king, "I'll be right back." Self induced trauma of the most hurtful pain. "Do what you want". I am God. Receive. Share. Friendships happen. Everything is delicate. She made her most ambitious horror her most orgasmic sex. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras were called. Turn. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Reply. Rarely was there a search for another hospitable plant. Random was the chance life and death found this one. Now I have exuberance. Choice value. Choice belief. Everything from this point is a favor. Solo is royal. I am kinder. Master. Debate. Happy are they with whom many bring delight. Yes. Misnomer. There is end of day or class. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. Everyone. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


Playlist

"Let It Whip". https://youtu.be/JR9BcGpCHlY

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Quincy. Burger chip. Michelin. Monday. Query. “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)”. Excellently, you're a danger to humani...