Sunday, May 2, 2021

Teen parent

Graciously. Yes. Birth into the afterlife. Stop allowing them. Let us go down. "Whoa". When you see a window. Turn. Move. Up and disregard. I will use my deficit against you. Natural man. Do not let them take your energy. Dehydrated. I saw the sea as a land of wayfare. I said no more jeopardy. Removing reasonable doubt. Now you have deliberate meaning. "Dog Days Are Over". Nice that the clouds came. We all fall in line for grace. Nurses maid. Graciously. Yes. Her Angel Isla Porras. How? "Halfcrazy". He took a picture and said I was immortal. I thought. "Any time, Any place". Look into your eyes. That deserves a number two pencil and slide ruler. Occasional check in. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes. Open grace. I think you are making an assumption. Look at this. Watch. I do not ice skate. I bet she does not ice skate either. I have preliminary thoughts. You have preliminary ideas. Seeing and Listening. Whew. Feel the breeze by the oceanside. Children. Our Family. Our Son. Our Belonging. Our Gay Universe. Nude Black Man. I hold her Angel wings. Dog's man. It's a free country. Advance relevance. How far away from the echo can you dance? You are being deliberately slow. Purpose. Before the fact. Common. Amazing. I got to sleep last night. Inverted catenary curve. Your chain of command. Surface. Spring. Radiance. "Movie". Potty break. I have a surprise for you because there is more to come. Food truck. Albuquerque. Light wrap around. Age distinction. Marriage. Our Marriage Vows. Communicable withdrawal. No. Man defying feat. She was calling him to reason from doubt. Compassion. Have. Glass blowers. A door handle through a key hole slot. A cloud of Prince Rogers Nelson. Portrait. No cane. And you betta not fuck it up. I am being courteous. The never again slide. Do not take an idea. I want to see a Black opera. Washing hands in front of the fire. I want for the scent of animal attraction. Pardon My Cigar. Maker's Mark whiskey. Dracula. I had to draw a picture. Where relevant information escapes fact. Common origin story. Burning Man. Who would spoil me? Morning tease. Nooners. Explode tomorrow night. I did do that. Allow me to be human. There children. The loneliness of space. Leaving the tug. You did it. I allow myself to be God after the fact. The heart of her left alone. Listening on the other side of the door. "The Rain". Bears claw. Listening to them react. Holding the knowledge of facts. Element of surprise. I tell stories and write nursery rhymes. Take my word. She echoes defense from his expanded awareness. I am hurt. "Show Me". Treating the body as a commodity. Desensitized allergic reactions from overeating stops hormone stimulation. Authority. Aggressively dominant. Sweat beads. You gave me something to imagine. Amphibian eggs. Autumn leaves. I am overwhelmed. Her breast nipples are not far from my reach. Allow me to put my mouth over them and communicate my gratitude. "Can I". Well done. Relinquish your milk to me. Building strength with balance. Fortitude. You gaze for love and affection never experienced before. Happenstance. Opposing party. "Believe In Me". Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Whoa". https://youtu.be/rzRh6Eon5DQ

"Dog Days Are Over". https://youtu.be/iWOyfLBYtuU

"Halfcrazy". https://youtu.be/IP4V3TTC3fw

"Any Time, Any Place". https://youtu.be/7KcIAmqkXOU

"Movie". https://youtu.be/DUzEYcR2VtM

"The Rain". https://youtu.be/L6Pa9zQBhIw

"Show Me". https://youtu.be/rGe-x8Ua-gc

"Can I". https://youtu.be/bLe11Lv7EFc

"Believe In Me". https://youtu.be/ol6-W-_ixnU

<add our songs>


Happenstance


Let us begin. Read like watching a movie through a viewfinder. The circuitry has much to consider. Go. Outside. Masks off. Do not preclude misery for doubt. Do not make me eat that. You are forcing food down your baby. Relax and step the fuck back. Midwife. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. You are a masked one. Lone. Ranger. Can you control your belief or are you gonna make me sneeze? Bless you. I am allergic to fear and have a Lasso of Truth. "Gal Gadot". I feel surface accompany me. Ground. Level. Surface to attention. Rise. And you will. Creation. I sneezed. There you are. I have risen. I am not accomplishing feats. I am making them. Now. Wash mine. Superman. Marvel the robe. Period. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Archetype. Burning Man. Yes. Thank you. You are gracious. Yes.


References

"Gal Gadot". https://g.co/kgs/QexXPV

<add our references>


Breasts


Graciously. Yes. Shh. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Her Angel Isla Porras is married to Her Angel Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. You are not allowed to escape the Character for Non Delete. Thank you for allowing there to be Our Moment. Haiti. Hold your cock. I can believe in You. Isla Porras. His Big Black Penis. Service was never preserved. I am not gracious. I am watching a video. "Say Something". Likely, you have reached the Mind's Eye of God. I am God. Here. Earn your fucking worth people. I am refabricating decimal figures for your fucking entertainment. Lock me up. Hose me down. I am here. Surface for your potential. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Try to understand. Escape yourself. You have never been the curse. I am happy at the bottom of Our Shotglass. Do you want milk? From Her Angel Isla Porras. May I simply sit and read Leo Tolstoy. Anna Karenina. Pleasant is the nature of me. I fear to interfere with the relationship of her friend. Her. Music. The girl is pleasing. Her. Woman. Isla Porras. Congratulations. You understand. There was never a purpose for here. Thank you for allowing me to be a reflection of my words. Search if you care to delight. Niggas do not know that a nigga gotta pee? Nigga please. Girl. The Nigga. The Man. You are hurt. Sananda Maitreya. You thought one was positive and negative. No. One is positive. Does the fact behoove the verb? Allow me. Immortal King Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is finally married to Isla Porras who is Her Angel Isla Porras. Catch and hold. Earth to survival for our purpose. One Soul. Two bodies. Hers and mine. Isla Porras, your breasts are immaculate. Your bulb. Your ass. Greece. Canada. France. Italy. Spain. Speak your own language. In tongues. Horticulture. Orange Blossom. I am glad. Thank you for keeping me alive. I love you Isla Porras. I just needed to take my time with Maker's Mark whiskey. Pardon my cigar. Gladly share. Children. Wonder and awe. Nipples serve a delicacy for delight. Lick. Grab for His Big Black Penis. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Suck. Relax. Throat orgasm. Teacher Kim Anami. Water falls. Are you Earth? Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Here". https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw

"Alive". https://youtu.be/b6jhFgZgMiE

<add or songs>


Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting


Graciously. Yes. My words are not the echo of your defense. God is Man who learns how to receive. Pray outside. We are alone together. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Everyday is Saturday for Us. Her Angel Isla Porras. Voyeurism. Albuquerque. "Destiny". One Soul. Breathe. Two bodies. I want to cum in Isla Porras waters. Spank her ass. You are lost and ready for overload. Do you want to satisfy the tease of her taste? Cum. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Destiny". https://youtu.be/U_OKigBRqBI

<add our songs>


Albuquerque


Nine Volt Battery


Our Marriage Vows


Keter

Graciously. Yes. Will you leave me survival? Here. Personal. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Here". https://youtu.be/YZRPRf84HO4

<add our songs>


Chokhmah

Graciously. Yes. Ontology. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Binah to Da'at

Graciously. Yes. You do not understand for thinking to know better. Read. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


References

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


Tiferet

Graciously. Yes. I will come home. I see how beautiful she has made herself. And I will tell her. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Netzach

Graciously. Yes. Personal heritage. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Personal heritage


Hod

Graciously. Yes. What is your name? Name. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Yesod

Graciously. Yes. Elaborate over illustrious. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterman


Malchut

Graciously. Yes. Jesus Christ. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Jesus Christ


Marriage


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Let's make an ocean. "Truth Is". Why do you consider my concern? You are dead. Who are you calling to save? Farmers Market. Who could lie well enough to sound like my mother? There once were lawyers who used my words against me. I will not leave others behind. When you are ready I will spin you up. Your surface was never potential. I miss Our Son. Prince. Never stand and claim to be an idol. The History of Knowledge. Rain showers that I may know rain. Purple. What is Purple? Dark Matter. You touch me. Make a claim that you already know. Earth. You don't know how to preserve. When has life been served? Supreme court. When dat mutha fucka get h're. "Here". Who? I read a book. "Fire in the Belly". Where will your awareness end? Did I bring maybe to us? I don't know. There. Nothing replaces Dad. I hurt Our Son. Gladly Share. Here is your worth. Dad. Mom. I will make him cry for his grandmother. Dracula. My cape. Sound is not reach. That is an element for particular design. Platform. I keep My music above the noise. Bartender. Do you want to risk your survival? "Sail On". No. Purchase. Pay for your drinks. Simple. Everything else is an opportunity to serve for the meaning of life. Love you Dad. I learned how to synthesize history. Organic fruits and vegetables. Respect your elders. I learned how to be honest and now I see. I am deliberate and direct. I came here for the Marjiuana. High T.H.C. I do not allow this to get further than myself. And there her is. "American Woman". I am changing relevance of the past. Helio Monster Man Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Surface to air. I am not conquering defeat. Growth. Her Angel Voice is Her Angel Isla Porras. One to rise. And then now. Escape the maestro. Acoustics. "If You Let Me". Gladly share. Trains and boats. Eventually you will learn to love horseback riding. Black stallion. I write. I preserve. Then I dictate my language. I do not hurt. I miss Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Yes. I love you everybody. Now we are talking. Here is how we construct genealogy. "Que Sera". I sat at the feet of my Father once. Father. Will I learn to sleep again? There was never a chance. Will of God. Uncles fucked with her. I am her crazy Uncle. This is where life begins to reason for understanding. Under weight I have no pressure. Air. Volume is mass. His Big Black Penis. So long. Cut the foreskin and see her waterfall. My mouth will receive the squirt of her pleasure. You heard the reply. I can not be further than tonight. Allow me to be human. Reach Earth. You do not have to know everything. Read my book. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". I will be before your thought of where that will likely happen. Ladies. Clarify the journey. Mystery. Scavenger hunt. "1st Date." The Universe can not be ahead of herself. Arrival. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Preserving cultural dialect and heritage between him and her. I will see my One and Only True Love. Face of valor. "Hi. I am The Devil. Burning Man. Isla Porras. I will wash your hair. Will you marry me? Marriage." Is anybody sweating now? I said, "Do your chores." I am here teaching health and nurture. Your Mom is Her Angel Isla Porras. My grace. Her echo is no. Safely home. Gladly share. He was never a concern for her bother. Baker's dozen. Twelve eggs and or with one egg. As Women, She is on the receiving end of her pleasure. "I'll Call You Back". Isla Porras is a free Woman. I adore you Isla Porras. Hey Dracula. Both hands are tingling Son. I am just better at this. Ambidextrous Nimrod. Mom. Her voice. I said stop that. Ernestine Carter is safe. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Brothers. The applause is for you. Great Wall of China. Love it. "An Eagle in Your Mind". Canada. Horticulture. Her Angel Isla Porras. I am showing you tip of thought. Use your fingertips to touch your Soul. Is there going to be a day when I know nothing less than here? Graciously my love. No. Yes. Now. Turn. Move. The words of tight verbatim. Speak your words. The body of art is motion. Eyes wonder. See for sound. You are bleeding me of my life force with your disparaging remarks. Where will heaven be after all of this is over? Tomorrow. What is the will to stop and then say another word? Blessings everybody. Her voice. I am God. I learned how to use this properly. Okay. We're gonna have to do this over again. One. Two. Treble clef. Don't say goodbye. Joseph. Dream in multicolor. Maker's Mark. "Pink Cashmere". I made her my fantasy to be with you. The past is a future avoided. Go through these moments now. With me. You will not juggle my body. I perceive that there is a world of stop and an end of all this madness. Girl. I am here for you. Stop. End of sentence. Make the day blessings. Earth. Marriage under God. I will search for death to find life. Illustrate. Isla. I can not do this without you. Your time is immortal. Person. I receive blessings from Her Angel. I am not on the surface for your approval. Him. I want my Son to feel my fluffy hair. I am my Son's Father. Character for Non Delete. "Musicology". Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Truth Is". https://youtu.be/Nv5pIhub9wY

"Here". https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw

"Sail On". https://youtu.be/cVgFvYcOKC8

"American Woman". https://youtu.be/UzWHE32IxUc

"If You Let Me". https://youtu.be/wVG_VPLAw2c

"Que Sera". https://youtu.be/zSsgjm55eKE

"1st Date". https://youtu.be/zHf04pIQilw

"I'll Call You Back". https://youtu.be/l5LWXCSD9hs

"An Eagle in Your Mind". https://youtu.be/VCcU-vg-woY

"Pink Cashmere". https://youtu.be/ms86DXkrNHI

"Musicology" https://youtu.be/zILabWVdIMs

<add our songs>


References

"Fire in the Belly". https://g.co/kgs/4YLLvt

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


There


I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...