Saturday, May 1, 2021

Poison Ivy League

Graciously. Yes. "Wasted". Put your own pets to sleep. Bury them in your own back gardens. Raise high T.H.C. Marijuana. Saved. Nothing over predicts thought therefore think. Gimme. She hears the river flow. He walks along rustled leaves. Are you happy? I saw a rainbow. Triangle. Fade to Black. Mosaic. Where was. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Juxtapose. Period. Never too late said goodbye. Everything. Everything. She said it first. "Bottoms Up". This is Our Gay Universe. Anything for Us. Our Marriage Vows. We are dancing in the streets. Coincidence meets good timing. The language of our first missed opportunity. Upside down teardrop Alien head sipping tea. Spank dat ass. Thank you. You are welcome. I love mercy. Our Son. Our Family. Our Belonging. Flame. Tip. Proper use of a period. An available fact for consideration. Read my book, "Essays on Sefer Da'at". I want your heart. Not your vessel. Time is treble. Liberty wasn't looking. "No Room For Doubt". Pinch an understanding that you hear me corporate America. I saw her once. And then I saw her for the last time. Again. True story. Where is the Earth calling for life? You called me. Pick up where you left off. Never hurts to rise again. We wipe our tears. Poor by virtue. Pop. Boy was command. Do your chores. I am pulling us away from M87. Breath of Life. Water. Hot is hot. You decided to work. Your observant reverence. Our song. I do not know reverence. I am their reverence. Like I said. Fuck charity. Go. Outside. And die. I was dreaming. This is real. You prayed. They called. Children. You are blessed. You can not beat an addict. Founding Fathers rubbed their hands with poison ivy and made dares. Who can learn the language and keep a secret? America. Land of Liberty. God Damn Elite. That was Tour of Duty. I came in here to get what I want. You came on a little Black boy. You mirrored a married image. You are hurt. People. You are a person. "Four Three". Yes. Now. Today. Our Moment. Yes. Yes. I am not the Son of God. He is Our Son. Who will learn how to use the language? Judah Prince Carter. Rubber ducky. You win. Our Son. Our Family. Our Belonging. Earth. This time. Our Gay Universe. Vengeance is mine. Lord is appropriate. Diversify. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Wasted". https://youtu.be/TtpnHvvi2DE

"Bottoms Up". https://youtu.be/ekAXPCphKXQ

"No Room For Doubt". https://youtu.be/pBCt5nfsZ30

"Four Three". https://youtu.be/IWi2ujL5dM4

<add our songs>


Never hurts to rise again


Our Marriage Vows


Saved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number in cas...