Thursday, June 17, 2021

Literally

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. I am narrowing the scope of our inner circle. Möbius Strip. Water log. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Are you off planet? Estate farming. Go play chess at your borders. Desert on the pawn. Hold your best pawn hostage. Role playing. You are the best. Sleep cycle. Dream. Do not disturb. We are village elders. We are accumulated in the narrow bandwidths of sunlight. Judgement rules. And I just stopped pretending. Static charge. Tell me if I am rubbing you the wrong way. Candy wrap. You are supposed to smoke joints in a room. I did not know that. A father's love took a nigga's wealth. Mistaken identity. A yo-yo ball cracked your skull. Jeopardy. Oh, snap. Joseph, the son of Jacob, was your prescribed witness. What is worth? Black. Gold. I did not know either. Playing would be inconsiderate for you. You are an unexpected arrival. Do not think too much and please hurry up. Told ya straps, we were all a little goofy. We took the bones. Candy bar. DNA strands. Chromosomes. Circular path meets the highway. My Lord leads the traffic flow of information. Where? I can find narrow bandwidths. Harmonic frequencies. Barber shop. Melancholy. Red heifer. You do not have to be an archetype to win all goals. That is correct. Butterfly itch. May I be the careful one. God is irreplaceable. I know that I never paid attention. Upset fear of complications. Happy sun dance, rainbow kid. Children. Melancholy. Beyond the preexistence of any livable age. You witnessed the ark. Without touch I am good at crying. Instructions manual. Livable. Character for Non Delete. Wick burns and the flame changes the color. Persona. Regrettable and emotionally drained. Suffrage. Openly receive from being confident with what you are saying and or doing. Left side. I can be livid in the moment for the care of others. Begin to associate wealth with numbers. You fucked up all of the formal dialect between me and my son. Literally. "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". Bone marrow density. "Hello. I am taking that also." It is all done with mirrors except for this part. Where is my son? Big breasted women. Judah Prince Carter. Group hug. "Wrap Your Arms Around Me". Black hands him over to Our Angel Isla Porras. Red heifer. Our son. My secretary said type. Like father, like son. How do you feel about the galaxy? You literally made the roller coaster on the dark side of the moon possible. Blessings to you and our son. Chelan Apple. You are enough of a bitch to look innocent. Look for a personal associate. Yes. Yes. Do you know when those guys get naked and dance naked in front of the public? May I have a drink please? And thank you. Feels like a complete sentence to me. Let us put the period here. Observant reverence for an equilibrium attained. Libra on the edge of Scorpio. I will not try. I will do my best. Bumblebee. Butterfly instincts. My beard itches. Literally, again. Happy Father's Day. The coral of the reef. Repeat. And say again. France. Hallelujah. I am on animal instincts for the natural contour of order. Tatooine. The Jedi knight explained. Cheerleading section. Santa Claus took names. Take your time. Lord. The desert. Well. Where are the ten thousand praises gonna go? You do not have to stop resisting me. I do not have another man in my life. No. Here is an explanation. Fortitude. Walk by the day. Curse the god damn night. Lord is my name. Welcome man. That is not a vein. Burning by the heel of the day. Attracting a lover. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow. Goal oriented. Cheerleading section. Hello said thank you please and goodbye. Was he and or she considerate enough to see that I was just playing? Coach bursts. Team voice. Grandad. Uncle and or my father figure. Congratulations. Hello. I am sorry. I will allow good. And may their mercy be blessings. Allow. Drink your milk and then water. Feels like medicine. For you. Tablespoon. Literally. Fragrance for the needy. Iron is a supplement. Belts are for the ring. Broken middle finger. Girl. Only for the absence of one. Lonely. My words fall flat onto the abyss. I built the platform. Nothing is and negative attracts negative. Poor by virtue. If I can not be anything, then rest on the concrete between these two parked vehicles. Placement matters. What the fuck? Hell. Let us see what these men are asking. A whole number is not found in your name. What is your name? Illustrate. Thunder claps cloud. I see thunder. And, I have not yet asked for the leather belt and, or restraints. No. You will not torture my nightmare. I have not. Cherry blossoms. I will see you in Greece. Believe and, or watch this. I gave you an excuse. Never stop. Perseverance is allowed. Yes. Yes. Allowed. I will consider the verb. Have you considered stopping? I had dyslexia. Pots. Mom. It is a pot’s sign. Why couldn’t I hear my baby? "Whoa". Sink to melt. Allow never. Her Angel dust. Sprinkle or incarcerate. Men. Either you are in the moment or you are not illustrating. Illustration of line vehicular. Caramel crash. Ice cream slopes. Lava caramel drops. Grapes off the table. Sperm whale. Brunette. Office waiting room. Ceiling air ducts. Hidden camera. He does not want. Literally. Drag clown. Lit cigarette. Burnt offering. Can you undo a broken vessel? Relevant. Jessie Reynolds. The bandit. Earning a food truck. Hustler. He raises lids. Shoulders. Stubble. Tea was brim. Quaffed. Formal attire. Beloved. First waffle cone. Effervescence. Delilah. Good morning. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

'Wrap Your Arms Around Me". https://youtu.be/PIavLD1ly1M

"Whoa". https://youtu.be/rzRh6Eon5DQ

<add our songs>


References

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". https://g.co/kgs/zWe3ic

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....