Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Lucille Ball

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Angry men. Rookie. Whatever space is then enough experience needs to be there for us to figure out which direction or path to take. Follow your pursuit. There. Where can we make a difference of opinion and still keep our differences opinionated? Do you evaluate concern? Typically. I feel like I am witness to the bystander. Adamant. Traffic stops time clocks. Menagerie. Her buds arose from flowers. I am not from around here everybody and I am smart enough to know that. The closest that I ever got was to dark matter. Waffles. Syrup. Butter. The effect, the observance and the witness. A deliberate steak is well prepared. My love woke up this way. I am more conscious of my associative behaviors. Light tingles. Brush strokes. Her breasts. Attributes. Ring. You sold your soul to me. Prince of thieves. All was never to be told. Apple pie. There is deliberate meaning in words that are pronounced. Natural organic hunter. She will never leave me alone. Core. Apple. Surrounding humidity. Central column. Flagpoles alternate as father figures. Doodle. Shepard leads the flock. The leopard leads the lamb. Bluetooth. Your glass Tupperware. I am going to call your mommy, my little Angel. Straddled. Wide pants leg. Thunder. Thinker. Perched from an open mouthed cave. Off at a glance. Dinosaurs. "Their behavior tickles me." I quoted an affordable mention. Three claw knuckle crunch. The other one is still here. "Hello." Okay, look over there also. "Hollaback Girl". She read Head Nigga In Charge. I still wonder. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Hollaback Girl". https://youtu.be/Kgjkth6BRRY

<add our songs>


Head Nigga In Charge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....