Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Prophet

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. He can not breathe. We have a son. My to do list. I do not care what you want. Kiss him and make marry. We do not interfere with nature. No. Earthworms. I found my Einstein's ring. I will make your breasts grow. I offer. ProjectsNMotion. School. Surrounding humidity. Apple. Trash. I looked. Go. "Switch Sider". Switzerland. I will walk with a gorilla. He will cry because his life has never been. You choose. Now you understand, girl. Delete. Character for Non Delete. Humble your character for the nature of behavior. "1st Date". Our room. You are here with me Isla Porras. You have never seen "Jackie Joyner-Kersee" run. I understand. Glory. "Show Me". I am not trying to make you have sex with me. You are the one getting old. I am happy at the bottom of our shot glass. Shellfish. Not selfish. What name will I call myself? Go ahead A and B selection. I know that my tongue is what my index finger wants to be. Chores? Have grapes. Standing with the presence of God. If I never thought about a girl then why would I consider eating? What have you learned Rastafarian? May I sit in a jail cell and know that I am safe. Brothers. Yes. Yes. "Dive". What is round? Where does black sweat come from? A foreign exchange. His back. His black hands. Fingerprints. This is rain. Do you want to be free from slavery? Walk on dry land. You learned how I made mistakes. Oak Tree Testaments. Document of Truth. Common origin story. It would be nice not to piss me the fuck off. Feel this. Snap. "There’s the glare; when your teacher can figure out whatcha gonna do." Laugh. Cry a little. I am seven days ahead of you. I do not know how to keep the honor of respect for men. "You Could Feel The Sky". Her Angel wings. Take your time. Give it up. Flame tips the horizon. Thoughts matter. Mind yours. We hear stories about them. We do not hear stories from them. So this is a new experience for me. That is the point. God is man who learns how to receive. Learning how to say no. You had to be there. Just isn't the same. Is it? No. You are right. That means correct. See. You said it too. And that means also. Well now. She reads my words. Imagine that. I am trying to get to hallelujah. Believe in me. "Burning Man". Next year. I should have read that, and now I write. How funny. I am on schedule. Got time? Wait a minute. Did you feel that? What? I do not know. Confess. Family. I am hurt. Meaning you. I gave you stars and you fucked up the moon. Arc. Arc. Point. "Period". Spread. Literally. What comes at your left then turns around your back to the front of your right. Ta da. Yes. Son. This is a wonderful day for a walk in the neighborhood. And you thought that was easy. Goodnight kisses. There is more pain there than worth the sacrifice. Brussel sprouts. You can not over predict a variable. That is why you always call them. Isla Porras with Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. I wonder if I sweat this much going down my back. Well. Do you see where I placed that? Hers. I built the platform. We are already recycling. And I think we agree. They will build the soul for her character. Trust me. We are God. Music. That is why we dream. Dee jay shadow. First to the head. Girl swallow. Air bubble. Shit and then fuck. Do you see what I meaning? Thank you for respecting me. She is to my ears. Isla Porras. Contention minus relief. That is every girl. For all time. Nicely done. Clean. Simultaneous. I do not worry. "Dive". Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Laundry detergent not included. No. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Switch Sider". https://youtu.be/UyyJtDP5ejs

"Show Me". https://youtu.be/SDugIEoFU9M

"1st Date". https://youtu.be/zHf04pIQilw

"Dive". https://youtu.be/OIOntfVPBsw

"You Could Feel The Sky". https://youtu.be/g5PMvouxhiY

<add our songs>


References

"Jackie Joyner-Kersee". https://g.co/kgs/1HfJWW

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

"Burning Man". https://burningman.org/

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...