Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Coauthors

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. I came here for the view. People. You are cut off from life. Prelude to a disaster. Morning patio. Daffodils. I checked. Lift the weight from the most ineffective place. "Carlos Santana". Coordinate the balance. I believe in you and have a good day. Ain't nobody against me more than the mother of my child. Goddamn bitch. House leader. Nigga. Man of the house. Only one capped gold tooth whoever you are. Dad? No. Niggas who call you cry baby are bullies without an excuse. Nigga plus one. Girl. I came here to meet the girl who sold me the organic, high THC marijuana. Keeping lonely animals for someone else to care about your return. Ionizing. I called you. Do you remember? Rationalize your affect on the surrounding environment and throw away those things. Thank you. Snow capped mountains. Senate. State representatives. The ball is in your court. "'Till I Retire". Another life. Just hanging my clothes in the sun to dry ma'am. I sleep here. Why are you asking? Owning up means confession. I do not know you. Do not touch our babies' hair. No. Pua Moana. Why don't you tell us a story? Are you damaged? Girl please. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"'Till I Retire". https://youtu.be/tFc-MkrtLes

<add our songs>


Corner Reference

"Carlos Santana". https://g.co/kgs/XCVsgN

<add our references>


Driving question: How do you move sand through an hourglass without flipping me off?


Answer: Resource capture. Human potential. Writing to develop a healthy and meaningful response to the world's dilemmas with a self reflective deep dive of who you are, where you've been and where you want to go, as in out of my office, because believing in yourself feels like this.


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Trifecta. Practice. A small stage at Monte's Cigar Shop. Finally. My authoritative figure. Plan for tomorrow never comes. Meaningful. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Meaningful


Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...