Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Lord Aaron

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Moonchild. Oops. Kaleidoscope. And the winner is? I was their gold. Now yours. Mine. Believe. You knew the speed of light. Black. I am smoking Isla Porras smoke rings. Hiccup. Hiccup. From skeletal remains. Life. He is coming your way. Down. Drop. Look into the mirror. Blessings. Yes. Yes. Left. Right. Down. Up. Last night. That was the loudest broadcast. Past tense. Click your heels Dorothy. Red slippers. Bathrobe. Yellow waves. Blue. Apron. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Now. And forever more. Please. Present and accounted for. Playing catch. Baseball. Blah. Blah. Blah. Girl. This is funny. Thursday night. Home Run series. Players can count. One. Since when did you hear about the delivery? Did you read my book? Girl. It is called "Homeland Security". "Hello". Told ya. Hello waves back mutha fucka. Yellow. Blue. And then green. Go outside. Rings. Holy matrimony. I will have you know. I will have to hide this from myself. Grandmother. Yellow. Unicorn. Horny brisket. Dark and chard. Horny? Am I? You? We have all of them sir. Sir. At ease. Chief. Agent ninety nine. Period. One up. Sabrina. Now. Please have a seat ma'am. Please. Go over there. There is another way. Let us tell you a story. Once upon a time. Our moments. Plural this time. Village elders. Circle. Use polar coordinates and radians this time and only. My love. Hello. Literally. Our state of affairs is relative to the health and well being of our finest. Black. Gentlemen. There is only one black hole. Tied to you like white on rice. Perpendicular accident. Hello waves back. M87. Count from there. Vanity 6. Ladies. Goddamn elite. Hamsa Mu. Self explained. Your thoughts. Pretty man. Mirror. What is your name? Muah. France. Blue hygiene. Bourgeois family. That is a character spelled backwards. Finally. Rest. Dance. The rest is relaxation. Spell comprehensible backwards please. You are welcome. Thank you. One. Now one again. Hello. Bees swarm. Seven. Eleven. Oh no. Yes. Yes. Please hold your applause and stop your period. Stop. Please. I am happy at the bottom of our shot glass. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. I am smoking Isla Porras. Drinks are rubbed with alcohol. Maker's Mark whiskey for me. Ribs. Salad. Potato salad. Barbeque sauce. Rings in the tub. Girl. Cherry blossoms. Stop. Cut. The director said "And action". Yes. Yes. Nicole. Knots tied. Girl. Chromosomes. DNA. Success. Black. Which pawn will you select to keep hostage? White. Hello. Go. Playing chess together. Desert on the pawn. Hold your best pawn hostage. Role playing. You are the best. Sleep cycle. Dream. Do not disturb. Male and female vernacular created He them. Metropolis. Literally. Me. Goodbye. Thank you. Please. And. Stop. That. You are welcome. Am I? "Essays on Sefer Da'at". There. I wrote that. I believe. Never stop. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Hello". https://youtu.be/mHONNcZbwDY

<add our songs>


Corner Reference

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Aaron Carter is my pseudonym. Judah. Pipe her cigar. Yes. yes. @HelioMonsterMan 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


There


Me


Literally


Metropolis


Go


Black


Success


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. I am reconstructing space. "In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country". A favor. Restarting the moon under her umbrella. Sweat beads down her back. Do you hear the rain? Everyday is Saturday for us. Rain drops. Cows lick. Homogenize. Organic. Farm and table. Verb in action. Thank you for the picture. Black. Pattern shifts maker. Man. Person. Creative. Color variations. People. Look. A rainbow. I am upside down. Should I share this or should I give this away? Cellular division. Teacher. Ahead of the game. My nerves are steel. Rods. Like laser vision. Do you feel me sweating? Does he come around his family and friends? No. See. You are okay. I am a roaring flame. This is Larry. Palm olive. His twin brother. Laurent. Nephew. This is goodbye. Family. Presence. Now you decide to read. Do not touch my radio station. Eighteen and under. Go outside and read. This is all or nothing. I write. Kiss me. Fuck that. Shit and then fuck. You will hear my name. Aaron. Isla Porras and Aaron. Writing for God is like you gotta be one. One. Never stop believing. This is livid. Thank you prime directive. Roar in your cave. Voice. The Authors. I got your schematic. Vegetable garden. Dove. France. Greece. Italy. Spain. Do not tell me how this will make you feel. I know what I have accomplished. Let's go inside. There's always more. Same achieves like. Still warm. Pardon my cigar. I am drinking Maker's Mark whiskey. Under a tree with Nelson Mandela. Echo. He will extinguish warmth for fire. Watching live birth give action. Past. Present. And future tense. Salt water and minerals. Can anyone hear me? Yes. I can. Burning Man. Wherewithal. Confession of guilt. Caesar. "Worse". Almond butter. Caramel apple. Pussy lips. His big black violin. There is a sting in my horse. There is a deer laughing. Dirty laundry. Dandelion pairs. Two checkmarks orient drop points. Simultaneously. Snap. Chromosomes. DNA. Light splashes. Waterfalls. Horse tranquilizer. There is time. Compliment a timely manner. Did you hear that? Apple. Where the bend of space illustrates a physical property. Surrounding humidity. Poetic Lyrist. The achievement of goals. Work. Five ninths. Like father. Like son. Everybody is nude. Popcorn maker. Tell me what is and I will show you what has never been. Immortality. They heard me. And you are? Name. How fortunate to never be last. Everybody is addicted. I am closing shop. Now. Open. Mouth. Wide. Cavern. Nostrils. Allergies. Her Succulent Lips. Floss. Rinse. Brush your teeth beneath the gum lines. Call your mother. I am in particular with an impartial understanding. Rest. The rest is relaxation. Niggas. Here. Tweet this. It will be like fucking your mother for all time. The only drop deserves the splash. Science. And a real understanding. Everything to live for. At least the nigga is dead. "Bird Box". Response to the king. That was not nice. Oh. You heard me call my son. Yes. I get it. I drew pictures. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Worse". https://youtu.be/uky8ZdSP22A

<add our songs>


References

"Bird Box". https://g.co/kgs/oPdmwj

<add our references>


Apple


Presence


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Gladly share. There. Sex. "In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country". "Into Orbit". Thank you. Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country". https://youtu.be/exoxaPIkzuc

"Into Orbit". https://youtu.be/dAQHIx5FCKg

<add our songs>


Ahead of the game


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Be curious to ask. Plan for tomorrow never comes. Building. Today. Now. What's happening? Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Isla Porras. Gladly share. Poor by virtue. Happy at the bottom of our shot glass. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Nicole


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Inner command. I see the caption in their eyes. I let myself be very alone. We affect the world. Between dark matter and dark energy we affect the world with you have not judged me. Between somewhere and I never know. Do you like cameras? Reach for the pull. Period. And action. You remind me to put blood where blood belongs. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Corner Reference

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


Mirror


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. "So Good". Image. Inkblot. Five. Building the self reflective components of matter into your minds. Nature is one with us. Having anxiety is stress relief or you go to jail. "Are You Gonna Go My Way". Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"So Good". https://youtu.be/JFp6ed75OdQ

"Are You Gonna Go My Way". https://youtu.be/8LhCd1W2V0Q

<add our songs>


Hamsa Mu


Vanity 6


M87


Graciously. Yes. One does not know how to compare. Two do not know any difference. More twos make lesser ones. Observe. "M87". Thank you God. The One who moves grace. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


References

"M87". https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/messier-87

<add our references>


Literally


Sabrina


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. As the stars above. Let them keep talking. Reverence that distinguishes delight. She is flirting. Sabrina. Apple for another day. "Caint Use My Phone". I am counting your verocity. Now. Lord is appropriate. Our Angel Isla Porras. Think for a third. Clip your fingernails. Point your toes. Israel. Clean up all of this mess. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Caint Use My Phone". https://youtu.be/KaxDXs58XlA

<add our songs>


Hello waves back


Up


Moonchild


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Tempest deal. Arachnoid. Aromatherapy. Know your surroundings. Lucky bear. I was deciding. Friday night videos. Person in particular. Their empath. Alive and funny. She wants loyalty and appreciation. He is father's hat. I offer. The depth of meaning is exclusive. Rhyme the rhythm butterfly. Mu. Mistaken character for an afterthought. Paperman. She is so much more than she ever wanted to be. "Shorty". "Sweet Blue". Regret from the never reveal. How long is this love going to last before I have to turn around? I learned how to use this properly. Now move. Porcelain gift wrapped. Nocturnal Left Crop Dusting. Sandia Crests. Albuquerque. Four days ahead of their foreseeable future. My mom did not have a choice. Does the relative form the opinion or the relationship? Neither are being disregarded. Believe in me and then I have to. Strawberries and cream out my name. A practical solution. I am not guilty. No. We could build our own hell. No. Burning Man. I really love this audience. They seem particular about making two points simultaneously. Burr. Snow capped mountains covered. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is gladly married to Isla Porras with children. Walk. There is our little, mythological legend. I believe in you also, son. Birth from two sides of the coin preserving cultural dialect and heritage between us. Earn a weekly allowance doing your chores. Play baseball. "Truth Is". I like slowing down sometimes. Soft pretzels. Popcorn stands. Lemonade. Grass. Butter and champagne. The kernel sends his and her best recipe. Chocolate lava cake wins most outstanding waffle with morning syrup. Morning blessings from both of us. Together. Scout's parade. I do not swear either. No. Entertainment is for your audience to leave with a take away. Control this. You mom is Her Angel Isla Porras. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Shorty". https://youtu.be/i91NBc-jhjw

"Sweet Blue". https://youtu.be/EwHUqJMN1pE

"Truth Is". https://youtu.be/Nv5pIhub9wY

<add our songs>


Scout's parade


Lucky bear


Graciously. Yes. Conservation of energy. Echoes accumulate mass. Butterfly effect. "Rostro". Lightning strikes the weakest place accumulated for any reason to be there. Did you hear that? No matter the direction, after an original moment, information and contextual relevance will agree. The original moment happened. Appropriation of a little black African girl to her father. There are no teeth marks left on trees. Agree with this house in marriage. No. Are you okay with disagreeing? No. You can afford anything. We. And. With. Personal. Directive. I am personal. We are God. Santa Fe. How do I use the word personal properly? Like that. She associated scent with alcohol. Mother me God. My series of time precipitates. Uncle rash. Where are you from? I am glad to have a friend. Albuquerque. She skipped. I like cream. Pie. People remain lethargic until their day is over. Baptized by insult. Effervescence. Come walk with me. Vineyard. Inebriated. No leaning. Thanking you from where I am from. Find something interesting to learn. Then teach others. And you will grow. Reluctance debates forget. Relatively. Conceptual understanding overwhelms math. You understand me. I am Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois with Her Angel Isla Porras. You are lucky. Call. Response. Relief. We gotta get out here or our ideas will be stolen like bubonic plague. Snap. The ripple drops. What I do for others I have done for myself. Building self efficacy. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Rostro". https://youtu.be/YHfdOYJohN0

<add our songs>


Personal


Graciously. Yes. I don't want to be alone. She wanders from a man's heart. "Love Song". Thank grace. Knowing when this becomes your limitation is when I begin to leave. And I am already upside down walking on the clouds to you. The last man standing. Yes. Yes. Courageously. There is your life should you want to be with me. Understand. Personal existential crisis. I am generally ashamed of you. I want to be your doormat. I am a whore. Why are you doing this? Angel. I am not talented. Mom. "Everything". Tell me relevant information now. Our moment. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Love Song". https://t.co/9zQjBTYHZz

"Everything". https://youtu.be/7M2wE6J2gL8

<add our songs>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...