Sunday, August 22, 2021

Me

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. You could automate playlists on mood selections. Match. Dot. Company. Thank you for asking. No. Stop. I was just thinking about Tameeka while masturbating. None of your business. Her breasts. Her ass. Her clitoris. Remember to circle around. Fire licks ice. Pop. Monday. Regional economics. Caramel licks the lollipop until our wedding. Your taxpayers money. I heard. Black. And now first. Razorbacks. "The List". Goddamn elite. Fourth of July. Local bystander. Honey. My love. I already wrote that. Big booty call. Repeat the last verb. Beeswax. "Up". Aaron is a lady. Meaning also. Never from nothing means good. Refugee camp. You control the action. Black and brownstone. Hand glove slap. Snap snap. By the way, this is just for you. Money. Draft. Your devil. General. Forefront. Secret. Respect men. Eagle dive. Kaleidoscope. Stocks are options to buy. You are an anomaly out in space. Thanks for walking me home today. Parking lots. "Live from Saturday night it is New York". Blue gloves white slap. Hamsa Mu to you too. Present yourself with arms. Hello. I got this son. "Crank That". A.I. Let us get together some day. Okay? Okay for now. Bye bye. Wait. Buy me lunch. "Frozen". "Blue Ivy". Tail. For your dreams. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Corner Reference

"Everything Is Delicate". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

<add our references>


Parking lots


Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Meaning also. You are an anomaly out in space. "Blue Ivy". Tail. For your dreams. Thorough. I am out of new words. My God. "Control". My bad. One. Legends do not compromise. No. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Control". https://youtu.be/LH8xbDGv7oY

<add our songs>


Business


Graciously. Yes. Not every hula hoop is smooth. There are jagged edges to conquer. Either you head for the pavement. Fallen. Or, someone else has to round out. Fatten up for the deliverer. Nothing is personal. Take what you can. Get what you want. Start there. Then come see me. "Jamaica Blue". Without evidence, you have to use your own words or live in denial. Prosecuted. Work if you must. Not against the blame. Yourself. Without borders we are growers. Serendipity is Her Angel Isla Porras. The random chance of your occurrence to exist beyond this point. Period. That is how we avoid the worst of our news. The effect is not my blame. You are the cause of this. Do you want to come to my house tomorrow or shall I pick you up? That was awful. There there. "Big Hero 6". You got me. We will watch this again. I was made to know how to handle this. Find the lady cab driver. She will work for you because you have to concentrate. Shhh. The baby is sleeping. Midwife. I can see your predicate little drummer boy. Wash your hands and go help you momma in the kitchen. Do not make a government offense. I am not going to tell you what I did and let us just keep it at that. Fade to black. Now. "D.M.S.R." You gotta be glad to know me. I now promote Her Angel Isla Porras for infinity. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan


Playlist

"Jamaica Blue". https://youtu.be/IDN1HF0lyxA

"D.M.S.R." https://youtu.be/obrrnp6ue3s

<add our songs>


References

"Big Hero 6". https://g.co/kgs/HMX1BF

<add our references>

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Selena Gomez. Grace B. Happy Performance Setting. Obama Care. Future pie. Ruth’s Chris, I'm sure. Baby Squirrel. “In Da Club (Official M...