Sunday, August 8, 2021

Meaningful

Graciously. Yes. Graciously. Yes. Blessed place for the echo after the screech. Cigar hint. Chemical burn. No smoking. Humidor lounge. Spatial aerodynamics for mood enthusiasts. Thank you. You are welcome. "Hope The World Don't Stop". Breathalyzer. Hormonal degrees. Failed barter system. True believers do not leave this time. Character for Care. Character for Non Delete. No money. Bigger fish means less to fry honey. Surface to airbag removal. Flight attendants. Prepare for landing. Road trip. I would excuse myself before continuing. Practice makes improvement. Tell the winners to come alone. "Her" is me while I am him. Our country. Our moment. Our globe. Welcome. Fishbowl. You are now alone. Alive. Least common denominator. Now turn around or walk away. I said that. And she means also. Now Earth. "She Walks This Earth". Warning big butt asshole. One step. Hair removal gone. Saving the best for last. Her fat ass. Bitch. I am an ass man and my mouth will receive the multiple squirts of Isla Porras pleasure. There is no humidity where I am from. St. Louis, Missouri. Cold. Cold. Ice mouth. Dry spell. Fruits. Fresh and organic water molecules. "Harry Belafonte". The organic banana boat song. Not plum or apple for your entertainment. Heat sensor arrays. Biodome. Fungal alert. Homeopathic. Benevolence. Bystander little predicate. Null. Sonnet. Perpendicular. Accidental daddy. There is Tameeka. Behind closed doors. Private room. Adults only. Her car keys for his house. Orange. Son. Aaron. Isla Porras with Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois. The prisoner. A private room. We could be anywhere. Theatre access. Name. What is your name? Oh. No. Thank you. Please come again. Arsenic byproducts laced from mother. Why? Tell me if this rubs you the wrong way. Popcorn maker. Scrub for DNA and bipolar chromosomes. "Téa Leoni". Rosemary. Teacher. "Planet X". My brother's keeper. A brother's love is important to me. Us. Them. The child I was. "The Killer Inside Of Me". I came here to meet the girl. The only child that he was not. Marvel comics. Maxwell's equations. "Le Bourgeois gentilhomme". Family. No. Only one serendipitous occasion. Lock your doors. Red paint velvet black. Purple dripping strawberry on a stick. "Montecristo White Series". Do not look behind the closet door in the room of the haunted house. "Lay Me Down". Believe in the story. Score. "Olay". And how are you today? French maid. Very well. Larry is up to God. On the other hand, I am exploring other options. Bourgeois family. Bourgeois family. Finally, I was held up by my father with God's hands. Elusive. Poetic Lyrist Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois self reflectively concerned about and for Her Angel Isla Porras with Isla Porras. Blue and yellow beast for crying. Cherry blossoms. Like I said. Lord Aaron. So long. Breaking bread. Banana sticks. Frozen chocolate covered banana sticks. Lower east riders. Hawaii Five-Oh. Gang of four. Her. Spaghetti strapped with meatballs and your husband, marinara sauce. White friends. Waves her big lollipop from the open brownstone windowsill. We both learn. Period. Corner reference. Hang on. Opening credits for Saturday morning cartoons. Sucker. Girl. 70's landing. Treat me like a lady. Lady. Joker plus one, two, three. Tameeka. Bahaha. Chocolate milk. Left hand back catch. "How many licks?" Please take one. And please say, "Thank you and goodbye." Take two. "One Shot". Wait. "Where are Mr. & Mrs. Smith?" Period. Cheerleaders. Leading section. I am never late. Forbidden season. Stop. Snapple and creamy corn. Meets. Husky and the gang of four. Architects. Female soloists. Pilots. Liberally free high school teenagers. Prefrontal cortex development. What else would handle this other than the way that he is? Restart her lunar landing on Mars. Rocks hard cold beach. Hmm. Suck pussy. Hello. Blow him and then me. Do you understand? Nods head. Up and down. Sideways. Gurgle. Spit. And then swallow. Burning Man. Am I on a plane? Female jetliner. Customer service. Universe. Owner. Cargo gear. Bull's horn and then ribbed cage. Owner's data collection. "Rack 'em up, Bobby". Bears. Parlor tricks. Chicago. Monsanto beach. Slurp. Hand to mouth gestures. Am I looking for your nerves? La La La. Goddamn elite. Softly. "The Beach at Redpoint." Exercise. Vernacular. Yes. Yes. This is a special day for me and us all. This time only has reference if you shut the fuck up. Look at your behind and watch that grow. Fat ass. Am I looking at twins? Towers? Space. Where the final frontier is your happiness. Truly yours. Your son. Yours truly. Son. Sure. Truly yours. Sons. Plural. Oh. Reflectively. Look over here. Like the man said. Life is like a tetrahedron. Forest Park Community College. St. Louis, Missouri. Hello waves back. Hamsa Mu. Oh. I fully understand you now. I can only cry with you once. Oh. Like father. Like son. Move on or stay young. Garden is her fountain of Eve. Yes. Yes. At Helio Monster Man. Oh. Holy unto me. That is correct. Yes. Yes. Stop that. Listen. Hear these words. Manner of observance. Our Immortal King Aaron Donald Carter Bourgeois is finally married to Isla Porras. Like the demons take back the night. The constant speed of light is how far away you must be to observe static motion. The ratio of a quantum light instance is proportionate in scale to how far away you are from striking a match. Our moment. The rest is chaos theory. Pardon my cigar and the girl who sold me to you. Us. Affected with impersonal behaviors. Brain matter. Effect. You are glad that you do not own me. Stereotypical behaviors. Life. Cartesian coordinates. Go around. Use polar coordinates with radians. Tears drop. Closing space for you. Organic blades of grass. ProjectsNMotion. Oak Tree Testaments. Document of truth based learning. Find yourself and leave without meaning. Affect. A proper goodbye. So long. Girl. Boy. Find a centerpiece. Goodbye for now. Witness the release of life in order to know what to come back for. Read my book this time. "Essays on Sefer Da'at". Son. That's my son in the mirror. Judah Prince Carter. Character for the non neglect. Keep it up. Do you hear me? Alexander Sosa. Never mind. Name recognition. Believe you here in me. Now. Alive. Particle dance. Echo. I heard you. Echo. Yes. Yes. @HelioMonsterMan

Playlist

"Hope The World Don't Stop". https://youtu.be/XmUbKXh_58g

"Planet X". https://youtu.be/QzQDHrRHiIQ

"Lay Me Down". https://youtu.be/HaMq2nn5ac0

"The Beach at Redpoint". https://youtu.be/8GOml_H9JA0

<add our songs>


Reference

"The Killer Inside Me". https://g.co/kgs/m7YjCd

"Essays on Sefer Da'at". Aaron Carter. 2020. Lulu.com

"Mr & Mrs. Smith". https://g.co/kgs/ETDhPe

<add our references>


Corner Reference

"Téa Leoni". https://g.co/kgs/8Tx8N8

"Harry Belafonte". https://g.co/kgs/vRLFvW

"Le Bourgeois gentilhomme". https://g.co/kgs/be6iC1

"Montecristo White Series".

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/montecristo-white-label-cigars/1412292/

<add our references>


Hamsa Mu


Universe


Exercise


Warning

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...