Saturday, April 27, 2024

Little Brother Attitude

He Took Me In. Very Powerful. Get Away From Cassandra. U Know What Time It Is. Magnet. We Need Another Magnet. The Rest Is Achievable. Citizens. Is He Willing To Lose Focus For The Sake Of Interfering, Just Because Of Skin color? Inertia. We All Depend On Decoy. Well, Um, it really takes work and perseverance. Wouldn't U Know. Connecticut. Jigaboo. Long Island Cruel. Cardiovascular. Bedroom. Deity. Was I Told What To Do? Primate. Unbeknownst. Pregnant female. No Intelligence. Test a theory for a command that it was built for. Am I an unworthy accomplice? Will it surface to occupy? Has he offered an alien vessel protection? Blueprint. Has a surface to mass ratio the further out you go to propagate. Ionizing. Out of School. Landed. Did I ruin negotiations by interfering? Narrow Bandwidth Delivery - Cunningham. Is he a ghost, a mirage, helpless to understand Beverly, Quiet. “It's Probably Me”. Shh. Acting. Lieutenant. Uno. Boy. Version. Metropolitan. Am I Smarter Than A Time Retrieval? Egg, Yoke. Dinner. Warrior. War. Kills. Paraphrasing. The Glass Ain’t Empty. Float. If Judy Garland. Fred. Empty Rubble. Polo. I'm Not Asking. Lieutenant. Smoke. Thompson Twins. Stagecoach. As Predicted. Be. Charismatic Lexus Auto Dealer. Don’t. Don't Act So Surprised. Get Away From Me. Little Black Men Lick More Anus. Ankles. Boots. It Is My Job. Objection. It's in your opinion. Allergies. Disease. Unmistakable. Refraction. Each One Marry Man. Duke. Henry. If you refuse to be enemies then we’re better off as friends. Human’s Mistake. A chair has binoculars. Vincent Price. Maxine. Kill ‘Em. That Is So Crazy.

Playlist

"It's Probably Me". Highlight. https://youtu.be/lSzICmwmRsA

<add our songs>


That Is So Crazy


I


Kill


Maxine


Price


A


Human Mistake


Man


One


Me


From


Black


Little


From


Act


Stagecoach


Ask


The


Paraphrasing


Kill


Dinner


Time


A


I


Metropolitan


Boy


Act


Shh


Beverly


Understand


Help


A


A


Narrow


By


I


School


The


Mass


A


I


For


A


For


A


Test


No


Female


I


Deity


Connecticut


Know


And


Skin color


Just


Take


The


For


The


Time


Know


From


Power


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...