Saturday, April 27, 2024

That Is So Crazy

Really? Am I Parking Betty? Verizon. Give Me Second. Contest. Ménage à trois. When I Was Younger. I'm Pushing. It’s A Cup. 12. Humidor. With Whom? As Much As We Hate Each Other, I Give You Every Answer. Under. I'm Living With A Penguin. Don’t Forget Yolanda. Bert. See U Tomorrow. Richmond. Bert. Ronald. “Music (Official Video)”. Parents. Bungalow. Cafeteria. Cloud Rush Hat. Boulder. Pants. Bread. Curfew. Bitch. King. Sarah. He Can Return The Silverware. Han. “Nas Is Like (Official Video)”. Libra. “Low (Official Video)”. Corporate. Leo. Outside. Policy. Particle Inversion. Come Here. Hold Your Peace. Do All Have I.D? Coolant. Butterscotch. We Are By The Grace of God. Snoopy. Mr. Pinocchio. Lamp. With Whom Do You Live With? Difficult. The Majority. Plaintiff. Skill. Let’s Presuppose. Woman Jury. Children’s Interview Not My Favorite Cadillac. God is Ruth. Villages. Rape. Disco. Visit. Homosapiens.

Playlist

“Music (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/8zjuzL6EMBQ?si=DzFc46UZpnJT9qUq

“Nas Is Like (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/VC4ORS5n9Hg?si=Cm3WRnbvPONJqLVL

“Low (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/BilaShsQphM?si=4j3BRc9YTNUh822s

<add our songs>


Villages


God


Children


Woman Jury


Skill


Plaintiff


The


God


Outside


Bitch


Jake


King


Rush Hat


Cloud


Richmond


Tomorrow


Yolanda


A


Cup


A


Push


Young


I


When


Second


Me


Give


Park


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

The faster you go, the closer you are. If I had a thought, I’d marry him. Two can play off of each other. Adam Sandler. Maude. A semiconduct...