Saturday, May 25, 2024

Fake Media

Belonging. This is why I made it. Artemis. Opposing female. Opposite decided. No Idea. Tooth Real. How’s Divorce? Claritin. For the rest of the week. Cinderella. Champagne. I'm Tired, Dummy. Meet Lucifer. Burger King. Thursday Meeting. How you did it. Any Prophet. German chocolate and the recipe. Suspicion of Doubt. Weekend environments. Sabotage Array. By far. Tidal Wave. How do you trust that it wouldn't go well if you didn't beg to differ? Small amounts. Don't forget the meaning is nowhere. Tonight. Helpless. Buddha Cross. Cleanliness. March 23rd. Improvised. Improvising. Dishonesty. Pray for God. I pray for Love. Your Mother’s home. Astute. Sir. Common.

Common


Mother


For


Pray


I


God


For


Pray


Cross


Buddha


Nowhere


The


Amount


Beg


Well


Go


Trust


How


By


Weekend


The


And


Prophet


Meet


Thursday


King


Jack


Burger


Tired


I


The


The


For


How


Idea


No


Opposite


Female


Artemis


I


Why


This


Belonging

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...