Saturday, May 25, 2024

Keep Quiet

A Dinosaur. Boring. Tastes organic. Milk. Wetsuit. Iceberg. 670. “Be Careful [Official Video]”. Careful. Abstinence. If you don't use it, lose it. Water. Beer. Ice. Walnut. Not to suspect me. Bitch. Traffic. Manure. Vote. I Know. Elephant. Broken Snout. Kirby Twice. Miller. Powder Mitt. Blue. This Is A Natural Ribbon Coat. Sometimes He Doesn't Know When To. Prince and Sebulba Dating Oxygen. How Come We Must? You treat people as if they're wounded. I had a heart, body, and mind. Women. Do you know how much you pay in State taxes? Uh, Relax. Anyone Does. Lost Twisting. Cory Underwood. Until next year, baby. See ya tomorrow. Electro. Cilantro. Degrade. Sample. Fast. Villain. Olivia Rodrigo. Alfred. For Your Information. Vote. 2. David & Gillespie. Quake Foundation. Do you know how many bills I gotta pay? Yep. Glasses. You look different each year. Too drunk for Nancy. Tell Him I Could. Can't. Caesar Christ. Maybe I Won't This Year. Drunk-n-Spicy. Don't Bend over. The ground won’t wake. I thought we'd be nice. He's home. Poolhall Open. The question is: Nevermind me. Could Write An “If” Book. Please continue. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. Peace be with All. 1357. I Can't Be Surprised. Push Rag. Gloria. Holy Muppet. Kermit. Almonds. Scare. For Yiddish. We Won’t Rest Until We Stop. “No Room For Doubt (Official Music Video)”. Omnicron. Thank Aaliyah. Russian. Chris Brown. Breasts Brew. Thank ye. Over Here. Carrot. Yiddish. Pray. Daily. Israel. President. Theater “Falling Short”. Die. Reverse Psychologist. Modus Operandi. A dog? Prophecy. Almost Tried. “Double Dutch Bus (Official Music Video)”. Delete. That's Death Sentence. Me Neither. Mean difference. Off the planet. I'm Tired of dying. A Self-replacing hysterectomy. Coffin. Cost deferred. Painless. Lester Holt. Explain Time. Spandex. Irregular. Keep your pants on. Zip. I R. Dying Hurts. Rare Attitude. Treason. You're Awesome. Fake Media. Seniors. Near Exit. A New Holiday. Plagiarize. Before Personal Pronoun. Mail order. Hospice. Barbara Ann. Diego. Suvi lunchbox. Artemis.

Playlist

“Be Careful [Official Video]”. https://youtu.be/8zSRkr1nQNw?si=aTpBAVwBNt7RaEyo

“No Room For Doubt (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/pBCt5nfsZ30?si=bgU6j1czQN7sYpN-

“Falling Short”. https://youtu.be/Pisxp5Gi3co?si=6BWln2a6BF_P8AK6

“Double Dutch Bus (Official Music Video)”. https://youtu.be/fK9hK82r-AM?si=zZyvg8sgUcehwBYJ

<add our songs>


Artemis


Lunch


Diego


Order


Plagiarize


New


A


Near Exit


Senior


Fake Media


Hurt


Spandex


Time


Explain


Holt


Coffin


A


Tired


Off the planet


Mean difference


Neither


Me


Sentence


Death


Tired


A


Reverse Psychologist


Die


President


Pray


Yiddish


Carrot


Here


Thank ye


Brew


Breasts


Russian


Aaliyah


Thank


Stop


Won’t


Yiddish


For


Kermit


Surprise


Can't


I


Can't


Offer


I


Please


Book


Me


The


Open


Thought


I


Won't


The


Bend over


This


Won't


I


Can't


I


Tell


For


I


Bill


How


Know


Foundation


2


Vote


Information


For


Lost


Anyone?


State


Know


Body


A


I


People


How


And


When


Know


Natural Ribbon


A


Blue


Twice


Kirby


Broken


Elephant


Know


I


Vote


Traffic


Bitch


Me


Beer


Water


Use


Abstain


Careful


630


Tastes organic


Boring


A

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Lady

Monkey related. Sleeves. All hope is lost, catalytic converter. There is a moment when Diana evaluates herself as Jackie Chan. “Hey!” Gus. H...