Friday, June 7, 2024

Gilda

Better. Fart. Declare meaning with thought. Declare. I Hope. Not ripe yet. I'm an old lady. “Bag Lady” If Necessary. Vera, Ernest. Grocery. Natasha, Ready. Smart Owner. I can't apprehend him, Yet. Ya feel me? Long encyclopedia. Her Glad Rest. There's. My friend. Discombobulating. Peanut butter, Hi. Sin. Atheists. It's a cost to having a livelihood that you can't measure successfully. Me. His art. The Devil. Thank you. Rude.

Playlist

“Bag Lady”. https://youtu.be/OqN0jsSeqPo?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Rude


Thank


The Devil


Me


Can't


A


Sin


Hi


Friend


There


Here Glad Rest


Long encyclopedia


Me


Feel


Can't


I


Smart Owner


Ready


Hope


I


Thought


Declare


Fart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodyear Tire

I'm working. He broke into her apartment. Hi, Organic. What's the difference between acting and fraud? Brunette & Earl Grey. A B...