Friday, June 7, 2024

Rude

Expression. Inorganic. Sometimes I want to get out of this Man. The less resistance, the more reconnaissance. Fall. Paper. A Radio. Vote. Antisemite. With clarity, to know how mean I would be. Disassociate. Anticlimactic. I Like Him. No Showing. Alone. Privilege. I won't behave either. Lenient. Shrapnel. Heat. Belly ring. Entertained by the bastard who solved it. I got millions, work. Whisper. And maybe we can discuss leniency for your aggravation. Yes, Charles Manson. I am not your dinner. A Jew Remains Proud. Custodian. Yes, Wesley. Cerebral. Capture. Vernacular. Any jury selected will have belief. Because nobody cared for life anymore. Enough Today. Actor’s Guild. Subpoena. I Meant to Die, Israel. Lindbergh. Equal Justice. A pile of soot. Manure. Leaves. Tree. A Conceptual Understanding. Truancy. Adar. Landscape. Tolerate pain with death. Just to evaluate how difficult life is surviving. There isn't a destination. There's only convenience for parking. Resident. Law Abiding Hate for life. How to absorb relevancy. Make me happy. The Reception is awarded. Working your mind. Use It. If nobody cares for your babbling current. Clergy. Restitution. CVS. ¼ eighth. I Hate Him. Willow Smith. Ice cream. Head Nigga in Charge. Lunch. “One Day (YouTube Version)”. A Coke. Will we sack a lie for a race? Secure our Table. Cook. Sins through their past lives. Murdering. I am not comfortable around men. Hallelujah. Over. Poetic Justice. Water. Beneath The Stars. Howdy. Get outta Dodge. Necklace. Petticoat. r. Syrup. Well done. No, Heathen. Alcohol. The Event Horizon. Sam. Your eyes are the window to our soul. T. The Reaming Bore. Look Good. Everett, Isla. Move in. Rude. Erika Badu. “Formation (Official Video)”. Danette Townsend. That's the author. Wasting their valuable commodity. Clouds Cover. Superb. The Comprehensive Thought of Time. If time isn't here for me, then where am I? Powder room. Please and Mercy. Jargon. Definite. Car. Canvas. Tabatha Riot. It just wants to kill. That's okay. I mean. Proposal. Am I okay? Cola. Michael B. “MILLION DOLLAR BABY (Official Visualizer)”. Even though our thoughts are comprehendible. In vitro. Yuri is a dad, a Father of good fortune. Imagine. A Date. Slim. Now. “You & Me (Flume Remix)”.

Playlist

“One Day (YouTube Version)”. https://youtu.be/WRmBChQjZPs?feature=shared

“Formation (Official Video)”. https://youtu.be/WDZJPJV__bQ?feature=shared

“MILLION DOLLAR BABY (Official Visualizer)”. https://youtu.be/zG5YzRxOcsI?feature=shared

“You & Me (Flume Remix)”. https://youtu.be/OUkkaqSNduU?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Now


Slim


A Date


Imagine


Father


A


A


In vitro


Thought


Cola


I


Meant


I


Kill


Just


Tabatha Riot


Definite


Jargon


And


Please


Powder room


I


Where


Me


For


Here 


Time


Time


Thought


Superb


Cover


Cloud


Commodity


Author


The


Danette Townsend


Rude


Move


Everett


The


Soul


Window


The


The Event Horizon


Heathen


No


Well done


r


Necklace


Star


The


Water


Poetic Justice


Overly


Hallelujah


Around


I


Past


Through


Sin


Cook


Secure


Race


A


For


A lie


A


Lunch


Head Nigga in Charge


Willow Smith


Hate


I


CVS


For


Care


Use


Work


Award


The


Prize


The


Down


Happy


Me


Absorb


How


For


Hate


Resident


Park


For


There


Destination


A


There


How


Just


Death


Understanding


Conceptual


A


Tree


A


Die


Meant


I


Actor


Enough


For


Care


Belief


Yes


Capture


Proud


A


Dinner


I


Yes


For


And


Work


I


Solved


Who


The


By


Ring


Heat


Won't


I


Privilege


No


Like


I


Disassociate


I


How


Know


Antisemite


Vote


A


The


More


Less


The


Man


This


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodyear Tire

I'm working. He broke into her apartment. Hi, Organic. What's the difference between acting and fraud? Brunette & Earl Grey. A B...