Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Extrapolate

Mandible. Pretty lonely up there. How High? Yankee. Mid-Western Bee. Look Unfamiliar? Robert Ant? Radio silence. Gladden. On Any Radio. Whoosh. My Man. January. Mercury. Messiah. Let's move the table. God is Uncomfortable. To My Surprise. I hope you peed a lot. Wine. Def. Boston Cow. Nature's Hillbilly. Tomorrow. Nothing would do me more harm. Headed for the bedroom. My mind is like a marshmallow. Hidden. Which mountain, Overseer? Gasoline. Mildew. Lint, My Son. Thanks Beverly. Laughing. Enjoy Dishes. Pocahontas. Curry. White Artichoke. Escape Cunningham. Kim Amami. Matching T-shirts. $20.00. Absolutely, each and everyone, I plead your 5th article. “Rx (Medicate) [Official Video]”. Turnip. Weight. Bashir. Dumb waiter. Aaron is my attorney, Now. Maya Angelou. It just doesn't make any sense. Brought to you. Sign Up. Cardboard sign. Cardboard sign. Second. Ohio. “The Beach At Redpoint”. Blinded. Blinding. “Contact”. Lucas, George. Taurus. Magazine. Mashed potatoes. Silverware. There's a policeman right there. Wait a minute. Do you have a beach? Do I have a beach? Denise. Quite humbly. This didn't happen. Lucky Art. David Benner. High School. $25.00. Look me in the eyes. Given. Starsky & Vera. Personality. Persona. You don't know what I do in the dark. Meander. You don’t have to fuck with me. Radiant. Billboard. Financial Freedom. Offer. Life. Damn! Me. Try. Application. I know you're helpful. Rate of Success. 

Playlist

‘Rx (Medicate) [Official Video]”. https://youtu.be/iwxfmYR7ItM?feature=shared

“The Beach At Redpoint”. https://youtu.be/FMbyebuDKxQ?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Contact”. https://g.co/kgs/n3BbBvu

<add our references>


Rate of Success


Help


Know


I


Me


Damn!


Offer


Freedom


Financial


Billboard


Radiant


Me


Meander


Dark


The


I do


Know


Persona


Starsky & Vera


Given


The


Me


High School


Lucky


This


A


A


There


Right


A


There


Blind


Blind


Second


Cardboard sign


Cardboard sign


Up


Just


Now


Aaron


Bashir


Weight


Article


I


Everyone


And


Each


Absolutely


Matching T-shirts


Kim Amami


Artichoke


White


Enjoy


Laughing


Beverly


Thank


Son


Gas


Hidden


A


Like


The


For


More


Me


Nothing


Tomorrow


Nature


A


Hope


I


Surprise


God


The


Move


Messiah


Man


Radio silence


Mid-Western


How


There


Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frat

Football. Very Inconspicuous. Group Theory. Lemon Present. Stay outside Eminem. Cloak. Dagger. Black witness. He is. “No, they should know”....