Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Henry VIII

Using Dope. West. Response. I wouldn't doubt it. Armory. When in What? Guacamole. Landing. Ain’t Much. I gotta rescue. Riddle of Understanding. We're With Ambition. Tuberculosis. Black Lung. Lip. You took one way, properly. Jelly Donut. Hurry Up, Annie. I Won. An 8-year-old crying. Share your goal. Dying of lust. Freed. Aunt Mae. Before I knew myself better. Belly Hoop. "Paper Thin (Official Music Video)". Auto Chef. Go Down. Don't make a leaky faucet. Near Exit Strategy. Vote for Democracy. “Food 4 Thought”. Starting Whiskey. Ageless. Blind. Racist. We cut up substantially, deliver. That's us. “Powder”. Lightning. Football fan. Temporary. Dead Men. Forestry. Custom 8. United States of America. Pilgrim. He’s got gang green. Honeydew. Meaning. Comradery. Shit. What is all this clamoring about? More White people. Monday. I am. Ross berry. Jar Vote. Gods of Norm. “Shazam! Fury of the Gods”. Go Blue. Nova. Dialect. Different. Water? Fuck. Miami. Carnivore. Meat. Is this also a pear? What kind of person? White. Air Fatigue? Homie. Ancillary. We’re Eating. Liver, don’t you quiver. Extrapolate.

Playlist

"Paper Thin (Official Music Video)". https://youtu.be/4Mtjq7B0Z6Y?feature=shared

“Food 4 Thought”. https://youtu.be/d_f1YWg7fuo?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Reference

“Powder”. https://g.co/kgs/tXkrUk7

“Shazam! Fury of the Gods”. https://g.co/kgs/FCUiWND

<add our references>


Extrapolate


Eat


We


White


A


This


Water


Nova


Blue


Go


Gods of Norm


Vote


Jar


I


Monday


People


White


More


Shit


Green


Gang


America


State


Custom


Dead


Temporary


Up


We


Racist


Blind


Ageless


Whiskey


Start


For


Vote


Near Exit


A


Down


Go


I


Aunt


Freed


Share


Won


I


Up


Jelly Donut


Proper


One Way


Took


Black


We


Understand


Riddler


Rescue


I


When


Dope

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nearest Spaceport

Stochastic rhetoric. Friendship. One day a desert. How does our society reflect a poorly developed community? I'm just far away from the...