Sunday, September 1, 2024

Casper

Diarrhea. We Are No Longer Incoherent. 1963. You're Barbara. 1984. Goodbye. Parallax. Adrenal glands. Everybody. Memory. Everybody jumps. Chart Evidence. Peer Investigate. We Are Near, Evacuate. Warmonger. Cocoon. Surround Passenger. A room and a cause for error. Logical. A Leap of Honor. Faith is Stale. Lieutenant Burnham. Very Insufficient. Stoop. The material to reform good and senseless deeds. Stay in the house. Mid-October. Harmonic Symmetry. I'll never do that again. Fly. Kelpian. Circuit Plan. Velocity. Equal and Opposite. Clearly Open. Equal Volume and Equal pressure. Pole. Fire. Burnham. A Braveheart. Pentecostal Sheer Nonetheless. Map. A sphere of data could be anywhere on the ship. Localize. I can't help myself, sorry. James Cameron. Producer. No, change your mind? Natural Cunningham. Lotus. I had food for breakfast. Pat pat. Lazy Boyz. Rocker. “Mercy (Explicit) ft. Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz”. I never met anybody. Aft to Forward. Fuel on Target 6. New York everybody. Give the past. Cocoon. Symmetry. Data. Dehydrated Water. Tiniest. Goodwill Omelet. Yes and no. 28 seconds. Carrier at rest. Exoskeleton. Locomotion. This Far? Darryl Oats and a cookie. July 13th. Midnight at 7. Aft to Comm. In your opinion. Preconceived. Action. Snot. I'm okay. Computer. Aboard. Poled Dice. Quickly, on the handle. Look at how smart I am. Aren't you ridiculous? When I know what I'm dealing with. Cold Wish. I'm not joking. There's no other way around. Level 3. Hollywood. Just Messing Around. The Fear of Time. Forget I told you. Birds & the bees. Commander James Webb. Sugary snack Now Wait a minute okay. Message in a bottle. Cola. Lesson. Lukewarm. Mediterranean. Blessed are the Assured. Beef. Kiss. Give Christmas her Cold Wish. Better. Rude on Impact. Little Caesars. Rape. Do you have any children? Cartoons. I don't hope. Coke Bottle. Protrusion. Western 96. I need a new captain. Shield. Engage. Vagabond. Jelly Donut. Bedroom. Church's Chicken. Fried. Deep. Golden raisins & blueberries. Mashup. Strawberries. Print Yellow. Yes. Yes. Lemonade. Look & Seek. Yellow pole, half dozen. Ursula. Sheer. Legs. Bittersweet. Share. It's inside the vagina. Temper. Sandra Bullock. Clothes hanger. Pops. Random. Tip/Cheers. Ted Bunion. Yellow Hallmark. Yes. Yes. Surprise. Symbol. Just a name. Just Here. Missed him/her. I was weighing the thought when I wasn't listening. I once was mad. Dad? 12:15. Edward, Dana. Licorice. I'm scared. Snowflakes. Lindsey Lohan. Poof. Store. Service men. West 57. 3 Dudes. Funeral pie. Midnight Parking. St. Lou. Richmond. Something Attends. Shelby. Ignorant Hoe. Aunt Beulah. Nope. Whisper. Grasshoppers. Lucky Bear. Baby Poo. I’mma Whale On Carbohydrates. Hip-hop Solution. Junior. Julia the Giraffe. My Home. Limited Arguments. Commercial. Did it have to be Black? You don’t bark. Silly Hoe. S.W.A.T? Bossa Nova. West Coast. I'll call the cops. Riddle. Aaron is an r. Roar. Meow. Clear? Now. Turn Around. Sin. Only. Over. Ernest Hemingway. Vera Nash. Envelope. Entrapment. “Butterfly”. Queer. Reverse. Page 57. Listen. The Queen. Elizabeth. Elizabeth. Autocorrect. Girl. May You Be Involved. Consider That. Look Over There. The Bridge. Royalty. Sister. R2-D3 Sister Snack. Wizard. Lunch Pale. Under the tree. Savings. In the secret there’s a code. Jigaboo. Leave us Everlasting. Lester. Midnight oil Liver. Scooby Snacks. Titty brunch. Garbage Can. The Sun. Sup. I have a life to pick. L.A. Twins. “Butterflies (Demo)”. Vote. D.C. Comics Strip gay. Squirrel. Garbage Panda. The living room on Pandora. George. Car. Seller. Happy Halloween Everett? Baby Pop. Best Seller. Frank Sinatra. U People. Dealership. Hurts. Single Chef. Cheeseburger and then restaurant. Lucas. Twitter. Radio addict. Radiation poison. Aaron. Mrs. Yellow had a surname. Stick of Diamond. Particle board. Wisdom. Sir. Let me hold your hair. Enjoy. Person. Persona. Barnes & Noble. Willow Smith, the afterbirth. Soup? Esteem. Win Solo. Rope. Crushed Velvet Rope. Consonant. Vowels. Curse. B. p. Bless the killings. 611. Absolutely. Gay, Sir. At 44, she finally admits, I didn't give a fuck about our marriage. Chesapeake Bay. Boom. I Took Moana. Rock.

Playlist

“Mercy (Explicit) ft. Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz”. https://youtu.be/7Dqgr0wNyPo?feature=shared

“Butterfly”. https://youtu.be/4Z1_Wgtbd7c?feature=shared

“Butterflies (Demo)”. https://youtu.be/tVjhyiNvF5U?feature=shared

<add our songs>


I Took Moana


Chesapeake


Marriage


A


I


4


4


At


Sir


Absolutely


Kills


The


Bless


B


Curse


Vowel


Rope


Crushed Velvet


Rope


Win Solo


Soup


Birth


The


Willow Smith


Persona


Enjoy


Hold


Me


Sir


Wisdom


Particle board


Stick of Diamond


A


Aaron


Poison


Twitter


And


Single Chef


Hurt


U People


Best Seller


Pop


Baby


Everett


Happy Halloween


Pandora


Room


The


C


Vote


Twins


A


I


Sup


The


Garbage Can


Titty


A


There


Secret


The


Savings


Tree


The


Lunch


Wizard


Royalty


There


There


Girl


Elizabeth


Elizabeth


The


Listen


Reverse


Queer


Entertainment


Envelope


Vera


Sin


Turn Around


Now


r


Aaron


Riddler


Cop


The


Call


Coast


Bossa Nova


Black


Commercial


Home


The


Julia


Junior


Hip-hop


Whale


Baby


Lucky Bear


Grasshoppers


Nope


Aunt


Hoe


Something


Richmond


Funeral pie


West 57


Service men


Store


Licorice


12:15


I


Listen


I


When


Thought


The


I


Miss


Here


Just


A


Just


Symbol


Surprise


Yes


Yes


Ted


Hallmark


Tip


Random


Clothing


Hanger


Temper


The


Inside


Share


Legs


Sheer


Lemonade


Yes


Yes


Mashup


Church


Jelly Donut


Captain


New


Needy


I


Western


Bottle


Hope


I


Cartoon


Children


Little


Impact


Rude


Cold Wish


Christmas


Give


Kiss


The


Bless


Mediterranean


Lesson


Cola


Message in a bottle


A


Now


James Webb


Command


The


Bird


Told


I


Time


The


Around


Just


Hollywood


Level


Around


Others


No


There


Cold Wish


Know


I


When


Ridiculous


I


Smart


How


At


The


Aboard


Computer


Snot


Action


At


A


And


This


At


Exoskeleton


Carrier


Second


No


And


Yes


Water


Cocoon


Past


The


Give


Everybody


New York


I


Boyz


Lazy


For


I


Lotus


Natural


No


Producer


Help


Can't


I


Localize


The


Pentecostal


A


Burnham


Fire


And


Equal pressure


Open


Equal and Opposite


Velocity


Plan


Again


Harmonics


The


Stay


Deed


Material


The


Burnham


Faith


A


Error


For


A


And


A


Cocoon


Warmonger


We


Evidence


Everybody


Everybody


Parallax


Goodbye


No


We

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederate

Selfless Hurts. Offer. I don't want your thanks. Hello. Homeless. New. I know people in your way. Selfish. Angst. Anger. Nigger. Angel. ...