Sunday, September 1, 2024

Chesapeake

With the good music, go. No, she does. This is not success or meaning. Bad Apple. Not another. I wrote my last name. Help the innocent. You'll be impressed with me. Taste and know. What are you waiting on? They want you. Zig-zag motion. You can't help but wonder. That's okay. “Hey!” Calhoun. Sparks. Dark Angel. Universal. To the medicine. Don't be so uncomfortable. Son, you are not that expensive. Birthday. University. Gravity assist. Affect. 4 lines didn't go over a second. North Pole. Half Pole. Meaning of Direction. Alien. You know exactly what I meant over a year ago. Polymorphing. Body. I'm not telling their story; I'm using them. They'll. I am drunk. Child Support. Show me mother dearest that this self-imposed limit of creation will never happen again. Simultaneously. Richard Goldblum. Acting career. Sunday night. Idealism. It's not their job. Duty. Villain. Villainess. Sandra Bernhard. Fighting gravity alone. Santa Claus. That's hard, being a fuck whatever you are. You don't hurt. 

Playlist

“Hey!” https://youtu.be/YOb1bbpHXQc?feature=shared

<add our songs>


Hurt


You are


Whatever


A


Being


Santa Claus


Duty


Night


Again


This


The


Mother


Me


Child Support


I


They'll


Tell


Body


A


Meant


I


Know


Second


A


Go


4


Affect


University


You are


Son


Uncomfortable


Medicine


The


Universal


Angel


Dark


Wonder


Help


Can't


Know


And


Taste


Me


Innocent


The


Help


I


Another


Apple


Meaningful


Success


No


Go


Good music


The

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Cost

Best Cost. Easter Island. Boy. Aaron. No. Expectancy. Hate. Your attention is deliberately willful. Bell. Life. Here's my phone number i...