Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Effeminate resolution

Notary, I've never seen it before; I don't like it at all, 100%. Missing in action, guacamole, classic tune, such a rhetorical thing; we’re here anyway. Previous Escapade. It's like every thought is an expression of doubt before I reach a conclusion. Blunt. “Simple Beautiful (Al Green Cover) [Official Visualizer]”. What's for dinner? How many will there be? Mercy is a kit. Done pirouette. Sarah Connor. Duncan. Law of Entropy. Enjoy. P.P. Mitochondria laid an egg. Eiffel Bum. Uncle, Nephew. Calcium nitrate. Phillip’s nitrate. Pet Shop Boys. Massaging. Twice. Did I ask for you to be him? Shh. James Dean. May 3rd. Keiko. Orange tea. Keep the faith. Evans. Big Bird. Judah. Carpal tunnel. Kilo. Effective Immediately. Mexican. Be careful. RU Listening? They’ll. They know you’re kind. Medium Pepsi. Did I get it wrong? I didn't get you anything. Beverly. Don’t need a socket wrench. Bump it in the rind. Baby Boom. Only Jupiter. Our Wedding. Our Marriage Vows. A Date wad. The surface of plates. Editor. Why? Thank you for having a reason. Barack Obama campaigning. Willing voters. Pedestrians. Cow. So that areas of mass have weight, goodness. Take a deep breath. Hydroelectric. Jerome. Hate. Discriminate. Albuquerque. “Lights On (Audio)”. A house is not a home. Tell me something about myself. Approval Rating. Living on guard duty. Glow meal.

Playlist
“Simple Beautiful (Al Green Cover) [Official Visualizer]”. https://youtu.be/gHeq7fLzeNQ?feature=shared
“Lights On (Audio)”. https://youtu.be/qLsIl566m7s?feature=shared
<add our songs>

Glow meal

Guard

Approval Rating

Something

Me

Tell

Home

A

Houses

A

Albuquerque

Hate

Jerome

A

Take

Goodness

Weight

Mass

Areas

Vote

Obama

Reason

A

Having

For

Thank you

Why

Editor

Plate

Surface

The

A Date

Our Marriage Vows

Wedding

Only

Baby

The

Bump

Needy

A

Beverly

Get

I

Get

I

Know

They’ll

Mexican

Big Bird

Evans

Faith

The

Orange

Shh

For

Ask

I

Twice

Boys

Shop

Phillip’s nitrate

Uncle

Enjoy

Law

Done

A

There

How

For

Dinner

Conclusion

A

Reach

I

Thought

Ever

Like

Previous

Here

We

A

Classic

At

Like

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crew of one

Lying Esther. Babysit. Classroom attending. Daddy. A Haunting. Distillery. Coconspirator. Reference “Sylvia Plath”. https://g.co/kgs/mBMwoYd...