Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Glow meal

You cannot live past 120. You cannot know what happens. Then you die. Hate forbid. “Fields Of Gold”. You're so handsome. Pretty sarcastic. I think you're being sarcastic. Last Broadway Musical. You're sleeping with a murderer. Apple fritter At Most. You're not a banana. It's up to me. Cupcakes. 28 seconds. New York. Happy New Year. Asia. Football seasons. Gilligan’s Island. Kangaroo. Ronald McDonald. McNair. Woof Again. Silverado. Highway robbery. We're at the backdoor. Titty. Sheriff. The diseases I would've gotten right. Anus. The diseases I would have protected. Citizen One. Right, There. Water comes from boiling. Gas. Share. Ghetto.

Playlist
“Fields Of Gold”. https://youtu.be/KLVq0IAzh1A?feature=shared
<add our songs>

Ghetto

Share

Gas

Boil

From

Water

There

Right

Citizen One

I

The

Right

I

The

Sheriff

Titty

The

At

We

Robber

Gilligan’s Island

Seasons

New

Happy

New York

Second

2

Cup

Me

Up

A

At Most

Apple

A

Being

I

Handsome

Hate

Die

Know

Can

Past

Can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glow meal

You cannot live past 120. You cannot know what happens. Then you die. Hate forbid. “Fields Of Gold”. You're so handsome. Pretty sarcasti...