Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Ghetto

Cuban. Friendly. Cigar. I Hate It. Ain’t a damn thing gonna change. Funeral costs. Blame It On Nancy. Peanut butter. Methane. Coke. In the middle of 8 pm. I may not be important to you. Whiskey bottle. 10 am. Try to keep up with everybody. Skylark. “You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu”. “You”. Foreign Appeal. Desktop. Walnut paper. Common Mistakes happen. Over And Over Again. We're out of milk and cookies. Coffee. Bedroom. Metropolis. “Private Joy”. Did I tell you what happened to me? None of it. All of you. Guilty. Defense is a maneuver. Cast is a tone. Whatever you have done. Are you a resting nightmare? Shabbat shalom. Antioxidants. Pastry Single Chef. Who is deterministic? Rustic Balboa. French Onion rings. Roast beef Ham. My son. Forensics. Bigot. Ghetto. Sandpiper. How, Clothing. Why Now? Hurts. M83. Hockey puck. Family members told police that Briana often slept in the nude, which would explain why she was unclothed. Bother. Ants. I like what you've done. Out on bail. Long pact. Racist. She went to high school. Antisemite.

Playlist
“Private Joy”. https://youtu.be/TX94-R9rsoQ?feature=shared
“You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu”. https://youtu.be/MJCHeEQV454?feature=shared
“You”. https://youtu.be/GD9-RnX2gQQ?feature=shared
<add our songs>

Antisemite

High School

Racist

Long pact

Out

Done

Like

I

Bother

Why

Explain

The

Family

Hurt

Now

Why

Clothing

How

Ghetto

Bigot

Son

Onion rings

French

How

Single Chef

Antioxidant

Nightmare

A

Done

Whatever

A

Cast

A

Defense

Guilty

Me

Happened

Tell

I

Metropolis

Coffee

And

Out

We

Again

And

Common

Paper

Skylark

Everybody

Up

Bottle

Whiskey

Important

I

The

Blame

Funeral

Damn!

A

Hate

I

Cigar

Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glow meal

Highway robbery. We're at the backdoor. Titty. Sheriff. The diseases I would've gotten right. Anus. The diseases I would have protec...