Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Kid Capain

Mussolini in A Jar. Eastern Column. Duh. Where is the compassion of a misdemeanor? Catalytic converter? He was already living compassionately for his nephew. He remembered his grandfather. Premature. Older. The Last Absurd Mutha Fucka. That's a Kabbalah Student. Black & Red. Immortal. Doug. Give us Miller. Me. Pet Store. Alice. Wondering. America. Meant. Absurd. 70. 50 more. Watermelon. Ted Dawes. Northern Carolina. I wasn't going. Triple entendre. Imminent. Dear. Death. Last Document. I'm ready to quit. Nobody was friends with my Mother so I wouldn't take her bullshit. Pest, Easier. Medium sized. “All For You”. “Until Then”. A 10-year-old. Sweep. What Glasses? Gods.

Playlist

“All For You”. https://youtu.be/J551f-TyqjY?feature=shared

“Until Then”. https://youtu.be/F-0HVt7Veqo?feature=shared

<add our songs>


God


What Glasses?


Sweep


A


Pest


Take


I


Mother


Friend


Ready


Last Document


Death


Dear


Imminent


Triple


Go


I


Carolina


Northern


More


Meant


America


Wonder


Pet Store


Me


Give


Immortal


Black


Student


Kabbalah


A


The


For


Misdemeanor


A


Compassion


The


Where


Eastern Column


Jar


A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abhorrent

"1/1 (Remastered 2004)". Go to sleep. “The Lazy Song (Official Music Video)”. “I'm Broke”. “Lost Boy (Official Video)”. An Ani...